GTP_WRS Week 15 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 160 comments
gflagjn4.gif
GTP_poolhaas
Good clean lap.

Chuk your replays also 2x the correct size range, is it the right one?

Working on it now. Be right back.

This one should be right. Sorry about that. :dunce: I also changed the replay in my first post. I apologize for my confusion!!

Attachments

• WRS Chux Week 15.zip
    222.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
After being first last week; all I can say is wow I suck :lol:
GG to everyone that can make a FWD car do what they want. 👍

I went back to the replay guide, and figured out that I was basically just renaming a folder that contained two replays. As of this post, the replays should now be correct, both in my last post, and my first one.

GTP_the_wilco
gflagjn4.gif

Name, time, tires correct. Clean lap. Too bad you had to lift off to save it from going wide at T2, really nice through the left just before. 👍

edit: Oh, and the paint job was nice but green is faster! ;)

Thanks!

Sorry guys for not submitting this week. We had house guests this weekend and a beach vball tournament I was in went through Monday. I thought I had submitted my first run at the event earlier in the week. Seeing how I am not in the final results, I assume that was never sent.

Congrats as usual to the Aliens up top. I look forward to reading all that you guys have posted and getting a chance to run the course a few more times this week.

Thank you to all that posted settings as well. Great job getting the settings to such a great place to start Plato.👍

Congrats on your Div 2 victory Chuk. Well deserved.👍 I was hoping to get a run at you on Monday but my steering wheel never came out of the closet after Wednesday. I probably would have never caught you anyway.. great run!

Visual specs and times correct and runs clean; great laps!

GTP_Gravitron -
picture.php

GTP_CSL -
picture.php

CSL, I didn't know there was a strip of tarmac just before the cobblestone in tunnel #1!

tarmaca.jpg

Had to get the magnifying glass out! :nervous:

tarmac2.jpg

Thanks Dan! Hopefully I can do some replay verifications this week, instead of you doing all the NTSC ones!

Maybe you can catch mine! :)

Attachments

• GTP_DDiamond_Wk 15_Replay.zip
    226.8 KB · Views: 11
Chuk, you're good to go!!!!

Visual specs and time correct...fantastic lap!!

GTP_Chuk -
picture.php

-

Here is my replay. this replay is the first one where I've had to watch it several times and pause it making sure it was clean.. first corner is hard to catch due to the smoke. :-)

Attachments

• GTP_JBRINKLEY_week15.zip
    224.6 KB · Views: 10
Chuk, you're good to go!!!!

Visual specs and time correct...fantastic lap!!

GTP_Chuk -
picture.php

-

Dan, I can't thank you enough for the patience you've shown me, and not just for this week. I did go back and read up on replays so that hopefully this will not happen again. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate it!! You ROCK!!! :cheers:

Visual specs and times correct and runs clean; great laps!

GTP_Gravitron -
picture.php

GTP_CSL -
picture.php

CSL, I didn't know there was a strip of tarmac just before the cobblestone in tunnel #1!
Had to get the magnifying glass out! :nervous:

tarmac2.jpg
Neither did I until I took pictures earlier in the week. ;)

Thanks for the comments guys,

Congrats to all who participated this week 👍 It was a really great turnout & with the top 13 drivers breaking the 1'19 barrier, some really great results 👍

:cheers: goes out to Dan, Chuk, Lynx, Gravitron and Bloodimayham on your Div. wins & 👍 to all podium placings :cheers:

Oh, and the Construction points go to Plato & Spud, with Dan & Chris close behind. Without these tune's, 95% of us would have struggled :lol:

To chuck, where the hell did you come from? A last minute gasp at victory after so many laps. Well done m8 👍

Attachments

• BCES00569-RPL001.zip
    222.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Well done to all the division winners and all the podium finishers.

I'm having to put in more hours each week to stay near the top in D3 and here I was thinking it would get easier each week.:lol:

Attachments

• GTP_nizzy WRS week 15.zip
    224.3 KB · Views: 10
Shame, i just missed this combo, one of my favourite cars and i really like the track also, looking to start up WRS again for abit of fun competition.

Some fantastic times there guys!
Congratulations to all podium place getters!!
Div 5 guys . . . Where are you at?

Cheers All !!!

Congrats to all division winners. Crazy times in D1. I could see a sub 1'19 as possible but 1'18.3 is crazy quick.

I'll have my replay up during the evening.

Back