GTP_WRS Week 169 : Rich Man's WRS

• Thread starter EDK
  • 134 comments
Same for me. I tried to submit a few minutes ago but it was rejected which is no surprise. I hope they extended the deadline for the users who couldn't submit because of the long server downtime.
I was hoping for the same. This would have been my best performance for a time trial. My submitted time wasn't to bad also. Probably still the best I have done.

I improved my time 1 hour before the deadline, but I couldn't submit the lap or post my splits because of the broken server. It would be a shame if that lap doesn't count.

EDK
Sorry you feel that way, not everything I come up with will suit every driver. But I can promise you that I do put a lot of thought and effort into these.

I reckon it's more me than the combo. Never been fond of that layout of Cape. Never been a fan of anything Ferrari. Annoys me no end, because of their driver lineup, I'm forced to root for them in F1. Ah well, there'll be other combos that land in my wheelhouse, eventually.

Never been a fan of anything Ferrari.

Same here! Overrated, overpriced, just ugh.

Annoys me no end, because of their driver lineup, I'm forced to root for them in F1.

I've never been a fan of Seb, although I don't really have a problem with him. Kimi is the 🤬 though, at least as a personality, I just wish he'd go back to my favourite team. Just do what I do with Mercedes, I've always liked Hamilton, and I actually quite like their other driver now (Nico Rosberg I actually do dislike), but I still don't give a toss if Mercedes wins or loses, just their drivers, the car they're in is inconsequential. BTW, McLaren all the way. :)

Sorry, I think I need to... sleeeeeee... *starts snoring*

Was able to get this about an hour+ before deadline then went to submit and then :eek: the site was down. Waited around till deadline and called it a day in the life. S__t happens, but does not happen at GTP as often as it does at many sites I've witnessed before.

Worst splits but better at s/f line ... the usual syndrome

BY THE WAY:::::
"Dear SERIALF,

Congratulations - you've been chosen to try out the Gran Turismo Sport Beta"

I´m sorry, this is not the subject of the thread, but I've just received this by email and am still recovering my breath!!
Advantages of being D3; we are so few... :lol: @DDiamond, did you got it as well? Maybe they are sending it to all that applied! :cheers:

Nay, didn't apply,..wasn't even aware of a GTS beta till I came back to GTP from a racing hiatus b/c of an injury. Glad you got one.

Back