GTP_WRS Week 29 : FusciCujo?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 455 comments
No time for Banzai today. Submitted-Accepted.
Found 6 tenths down the line on Sunday. Still 2 tenths slower in the first 2 sectors. So, my last sector was terrible before, or its good now (They are usually lousy so...):scared:

380 km on the clock, I don't want any more running on that track... Done a 20 minute session today and got these:

Checked the lap, it's clean. I'm gonna submit it, good luck to all others 👍

Sat down for 3 hours with this last night. Loved every second but was unable to improve. Submitted and accepted with my splits on the board for #139 Time Trials in a row!!!!!

Thanks to all who contributed tunes for this combo!!!! 👍👍

Al

Last edited:
Highly frustrated now of my 3 ps3s in the house the one with my 100% complete gt6 game and all my replays from wrs events I've competed in decided to crash my hard drive and wipe everything off of it :( .
I've now got to some how repeat my TT efforts on my second ps3 in time for submission

I had the same issue a while back and now pay for the "PLUS" and all game saves are done on their servers daily! Well worth the heart ache of losing everything.

I have a game save on USB from two months ago so all progress on the game from that point on has been lost.

Start your PS3 in Safe Boot Mode and repair FileSystem at least 3 times in a row - then restore the Database from within Safe Boot - might help!
Safe Boot: Shut down PS to StandBy then push and hold power button. It will do a beep a second beep and then turn off again. After that hold the power button down again and you should get a beep followed by a double beep. Now you're in safe boot mode and can choose some system repair options!

It is now raining down .1s at T2, and I have come within .006 of my time. What have I ever done to you Fuji?:mad:

I've just improved. Twice! For a total of .011 gained. Whop-de-doo

My T1 was very good, my T2 was ok, and my T3 was terrible. Exactly the opposite of last time:dopey:

I've just improved. Twice! For a total of .011 gained. Whop-de-doo

My T1 was very good, my T2 was ok, and my T3 was terrible. Exactly the opposite of last time:dopey:
Dude, stop it. :D You're really going deep into this one :D I'm scared to see the top times ...

Submitted, with these splits:

Should have spent more time on this combo, really enjoyed it 👍

Submitted and accepted with a slightly-modified @EDK 2.1 tune (front camber down from 0.8 to 0.6, rear toe up from +0.08 to +0.10):

I threw away heaps of 51.4s and 51.3s with horrid last sectors, but this one was heroic because I gained 0.25 seconds at the line. Did I mention how much I hate modern Fuji yet? :confused:

Submitting with this time. Cannot get close in t3 to this lap now, even with a 50.5 t2. Oh well, couldn't get a rhythm over more than a lap.

Look forward to seeing the t3 times. I confidently predict I will end up well over 2 secs down at the line.

Back