GTP_WRS Week 34 : Shiftsss innn Spaaace!!

• Thread starter EDK
  • 254 comments
Look like a sweet combo! :)

Id like to participate but i had the chance to run my kart this week with good weather, the choice was obvious!

look like it will be a good fight for top place! goodluck all! 👍

I needed a sunstripe on my helmet and didnt know which logo to put on it and thought id promote GTPlanet :lol:

20140909_180538_zps8dc503cc.jpg~original

A tenth at the line, but this lap could've been legendary if I didn't screw up my entry into the loop. :ouch:

Look like a sweet combo! :)

Id like to participate but i had the chance to run my kart this week with good weather, the choice was obvious!

look like it will be a good fight for top place! goodluck all! 👍

I needed a sunstripe on my helmet and didnt know which logo to put on it and thought id promote GTPlanet :lol:

20140909_180538_zps8dc503cc.jpg~original
Nice to see you have a senior rotax! 👍 I drove my junior rotax just last week, even though I'm too old to compete in that class anymore, just a test day! :)
Here's the video:

Ew, I had to do that restore data thing to the PS3 and I had to wait an hour. I lost all my pictures, music and videos. Including all my replays etc -.-

Ew, I had to do that restore data thing to the PS3 and I had to wait an hour. I lost all my pictures, music and videos. Including all my replays etc -.-

Yeah, it sucks when it does that. All I lost last time was the way my XMB videos were named. It's worse than it sounds though, there were 150+ and some of them had random numbers as names when I first downloaded them. I LIKE ORDER! :crazy:

Nice to see you have a senior rotax! 👍 I drove my junior rotax just last week, even though I'm too old to compete in that class anymore, just a test day! :)
Here's the video:

Nice! look like a sweet track as well! much faster and smoother than where i run, i still have loads of fun though :dopey:
Heres a video of a session a couple weeks ago , only had 1.5 hour of experience at that time with the kart :nervous:
It give an idea of the track.

sorry, no more thread hijacking :ouch:

goodluck all!

Nice! look like a sweet track as well! much faster and smoother than where i run, i still have loads of fun though :dopey:
Heres a video of a session a couple weeks ago , only had 1.5 hour of experience at that time with the kart :nervous:
It give an idea of the track.

sorry, no more thread hijacking :ouch:

goodluck all!

It's still a slow track compared to one I used to race at! Hooton is a nice little track, good for improving your driving and braking skills! You can just turn up and pay £35 to test there all day with your kart, it's great! 👍
Not bad driving, looks like you can be a bit later on the brakes though! ;) What jet were you running? it might be the sound quality but it just sounded a bit lean to me.

Had a house guest over the weekend and until today, kept from giving this a whirl until today, definitely will improve but it is Fun!! Good one @EDK way to keep it fresh. I do have a strong desire for popcorn and a slushy when I drive this track though...:)

NOOOOOOO!

I just now remembered that the curb is part of the track in WRS. I did a low .6 at T2 but didn't save the replay because I was thinking that the white that was the boundary!
🤬🤬🤬

:grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back