GTP_WRS Week 39 : Midnight Motegi

• Thread starter EDK
  • 177 comments
00:34.919
1:06.252

is it required to post our split times? sorry, im a little confused, its my first day :boggled:

00:34.919
1:06.252

is it required to post our split times? sorry, im a little confused, its my first day :boggled:
It is not required but it is suggested to post your splits so others know where they stand. It also adds to the competitiveness between drivers in the same division. It will be fun this week as sector 3 can have such a big swing. Welcome to the WRS 👍.

Last edited:
1:04.966

Got my lap back but not much improvement from the one I had initially. Took me a while, after re downloading the game did a few laps got my lap from yesterday then had to start again because I forgot to turn off grip reduction to real :banghead: . Anyway I'm still looking for about half a tenth to a tenth this track is hard to to get a rhythm in all three sectors.

A truly entertaining mix, this track and this car. In Motegi east course and with this Nissan (surprisingly good for a 4WD), one’s limits, as a driver, are easily reached. Anyway, my splits are:

T1:0:34.717
T2:1:06.017

Missed out the last couple of events due to work taking priority :banghead:
Couldn't spend nearly as much time on this as I had hoped (only about 2 hours in total), but didn't want to go another week without submitting a time... So here goes:

1:06.603

Submitted and accepted, just 150 km in. Deadline's too soon, well unless I am able to use the last few hours.

NOOOOO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    740.1 KB · Views: 4
Back