GTP_WRS Week 50 : Official Results

Discussion in 'WRS Archive' started by Vaxen, Jan 31, 2012.

1. viper84

Germany Germany
    PSN:GTP_viper84

10--1'38.920---GTP_Shlagemz [​IMG]

Replays should be uploaded as .zip files. You uploaded a .rar file. Some people might have a problem openening .rar files.

11--1'38.959---GTP_Tuesdaymops [​IMG]

The replay files have to be in the correct folder in order to be imported successfully, in your case BCES00569-RPL002. Instead of the replay files you should compress the replay folder into a zip file the next time you have to post a replay for verification.

3---1'38.250---GTP_the_wilco

The lap time of the replay you posted is 1'38.732. Please post the right replay.
  2. Shlagem

Lebanon Lebanon
    PSN:Shlagem

Thank you so much Viper for the inspection :sly:, I'll make sure to post the way you mentioned next time. :)
  3. the_wilco

United Kingdom London
    PSN:GTP_the_wilco

Sorry, that's what happens when you do things in a hurry. I'll post the correct one tonight.

Cheers,

Stephen
  4. EDK

EDK
    United States East Bay, CA
    PSN:GTP_EDK

We've thoroughly checked your replay, and it's consistent with a legitimate run, there's no evidence of SRF.

You were just that fast this week, Chuk. :tup:

Well done.

:cheers:
    Kevin
  5. Duck

Italy Sardinia, Italy
    PSN:papero1974

I enjoyed the fight a lot too, very late but.....thanks, also for the split analysis.
    I had a bad surprise monday morning checking your dead line splits and results :D

A sabbatical week. Very busy at work and no time for foruming and the rain dance too.

Congratulations to all podium drivers. A special mention to Chuck. We were fighting good until you foamed your hardware.... and there was no match with similar pedals :tup:
  6. Vagabond

England Teesdale
    PSN:GTP_Vagabond

Well happy for you about that Chuk. :cheers: Fantastic run and you beat me.. :crazy: You haven't done that since the Reasonably Priced Car. :p I realise I wasn't your target, you were after the win but I wanted that podium spot and wasn't going easy, believe me. Well done mate. :tup:

Great job on the verification guys. :tup:
  7. Tuesdaymops

Netherlands Amsterdam
    PSN:GTP_Tuesdaymops

Thanks for the info about the replay file. I'll make sure it will be in the right format next time .

Mops
  8. chukabilly

Premium
    United States Canaan, CT
    PSN:GTP_CHUK

Thank you, Kevin! :cheers:

I know I'm paranoid. I was truly stunned. I was determined to break into the 1'36.xxx's, then I did it. Then I did it again. Then I had a beer and kissed my new foam blocks!!! :D

Truthfully, Chris, you WERE my target!! :cheers:

I know I can't win D2 without matching some D1 guys. Since you and Jerry were the two closest to me, and you've always been fast, I was using your times as a guide. I thought Jerry would jump in with new splits, and never expected to catch Wes and Twissy.
    When I had my first .8xx in t1, I knew I had a chance. Then I had sector times that were consistently fast. I never got that great t3, though. That last sector time is within .050 of my PB. Even in the on-line races, my t3's were clean, but not fast. :dunce:

Racing On! :gtpflag:

edit: Thank you Duck! :cheers:
  9. the_wilco

United Kingdom London

Here's my (hopefully) correct replay.

Cheers

Stephen

Attached Files:

10. viper84

Germany Germany
    PSN:GTP_viper84

3---1'38.250---GTP_the_wilco [​IMG]
  11. the_wilco

United Kingdom London

Thanks Viper.
  12. w-g-e

Staff Emeritus
    Netherlands The Netherlands
    PSN:GTP_w-g-e

Replay:

Attached Files:

13. millross

England England
    PSN:GTP_Insatiable

Great to hear that your lap has been verified as totally legit, Chuk.

If there is such a thing as a vote for WRS performance of the year, this gets mine :D :tup:
  14. Carlos Fandango

Premium
    United States USA
    PSN:GTP_CarlosF

Seconded
  15. chukabilly

Premium
    United States Canaan, CT
    PSN:GTP_CHUK

Thank you Matt! :cheers:
    Thank you Jon! :cheers:

I am finally calming down and enjoying it. My wife said if I watch that :censored: replay one more time!! :lol:

The pedals make all the difference. I settled on a stiffer brake pad, and now I'm really starting to notice a change in my driving. It seems its easier for me to hit my apexes time after time, with more precision. :)

Racing On!! :gtpflag:

edit: I read this on a bottlecap this morning: "If at first you DO succeed, try to hide your astonishment!" :sly:
  16. Carlos Fandango

Premium
    United States USA
    PSN:GTP_CarlosF

Looking forward to seeing the replay in one of Dan or Christophe's review videos Chuk - surely must be a thing of beauty!
  17. NINE_HUNDRED

England Devon
    PSN:GTP_NINE_HUNDRED

1---1'36.657---GTP_w-g-e [​IMG]

Great lap Wes :tup:
  18. Sphinx

Staff Emeritus
    United Kingdom England
    PSN:GTNDC_Sphinx

Comfirmed and agree. :tup:

Here's mine:

PAL

Attached Files:

19. Speedy6543

Staff Emeritus
    Belgium Bruges, Belgium
    PSN:(GTP_)Speedy6543

20. NINE_HUNDRED

England Devon
    PSN:GTP_NINE_HUNDRED

4---1'37.260---GTP_Sphinx [​IMG]

The second personalized save icon thing, I shall now make my own too :sly:

Nice lap, good job :tup:
  21. Speedy6543

Staff Emeritus
    Belgium Bruges, Belgium
    PSN:(GTP_)Speedy6543

Yeah, that's a nice one too. :)

[​IMG]
  22. w-g-e

Staff Emeritus
    Netherlands The Netherlands
    PSN:GTP_w-g-e

Double thanks Mike and Jerry and Kristof for the podium video..:tup:
  23. Tonystew42

United States Indiana, US
    PSN:Tonystew42

24. coastiespeed

PSN:coastiespeed

So I guess someone will review this at some point? :nervous:
  25. Gravitron

United States Seattle
    PSN:GTP_Gravitron

That's the theory, anyway. We have 3 or 4 unchecked NTSC replays that need checking. Anyone up to it?

Hint: if you go to the Results part of the leaderboard (http://wrs.gtplanet.net/GT5/results/50/), you can click on the ? icon and it will help you locate the posts that have unchecked replays.
  26. DigitalBaka

Premium
    United States IL, USA
    PSN:DigitalBaka

I will try to get these tonight and check. Should have a pretty free night. :D
  27. Gravitron

United States Seattle
    PSN:GTP_Gravitron

Thanks DB, that would be awesome. Note that GTPcats_pajamas always shows the ? icon, due to a low priority bug in the leaderboard code. So we're just looking for checks on GTP_CarbonFibers, GTP_Tonystew42, and GTP_Dumpy. :tup:
  28. DigitalBaka

Premium
    United States IL, USA
    PSN:DigitalBaka

4---1'39.408---GTP_CarbonFibers [​IMG]

Hate to throw up the red flag on you. Lap is well clean, time matches, but you are running on Sports Hards instead of the required Comfort Softs. :guilty:

13--1'39.435---GTP_Tonystew42 [​IMG]

Time correct, tires correct, clean lap. Couple close calls in the T1 esses and the double left at the start of T2 but you came away clean.

7---1'40.576---GTP_Dumpy [​IMG]

Time and tires correct. Not sure if it was a glitch or what but the first time I watched the replay your car went into the wall in the tunnel at the end of T1...to the tune of half a taillight. :scared: Didn't hear any contact or see any sparks and I could not get it to repeat on subsequent viewings.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  29. coastiespeed

PSN:coastiespeed

30. Dumpy

United States Austin, Tx, USA
    PSN:GTP_Dumpy

Hah, that's strange. Thanks for the review!