GTRA | RSeat WSGTC S3 | Round 3 | Spa Francorchamps | Belgian GT

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 374 comments
OK guys. I worked a lot this week on the sheets.

Now you can click (OP of this thread):
  • on the "qualifying charts" picture and you'll have access to all quali times.
  • on the "Results and Standings". You'll have access to a separate table for each conference. In this page, you can click on the drivers names and you'll be redirected to the apropriate GTP user profile.
  • on the "Teams & Drivers". PAL Conference is done. In this page, you can click to the Driver name and have access to his personal card (with his name, age, best laps, poles, etc...) and on this card, you can click on the country and....surprise ;) ). I did it only for the drivers #1 2 3 and 4 atm, (cause it's very long to do).

On the OP #3 of the Main Thread, the WSGTC Staff has been updated and you can click on the picture. Then, you can click on each member and you'll have a direct access for send a PM.

Enjoy ;)

Ok guys heum... Twist is not sure yet to be in tonight for hosting so I hope for Paginas. I know you just back from holidays, with camera broken and blablabla lol. But checks are easy cause the checklist is at the bottom of the OP of this thread. Just need to follow it and all will be fine ;) It's ok for you Pag?

Ok guys heum... Twist is not sure yet to be in tonight for hosting so I hope for Paginas. I know you just back from holidays, with camera broken and blablabla lol. But checks are easy cause the checklist is at the bottom of the OP of this thread. Just need to follow it and all will be fine ;) It's ok for you Pag?

yea no problem dude, just 1 thing I noticed yesterday I'd that Hellboy has super lag issues at start of race, hopefully he will get it sorted as I'm starting behind him lol

Purchasing a PS3 in a few... Will report back when it's all setup. 👍

Ugh, not one lap turned yet. T_T

OK guys. I worked a lot this week on the sheets.

Now you can click (OP of this thread):
  • on the "qualifying charts" picture and you'll have access to all quali times.
  • on the "Results and Standings". You'll have access to a separate table for each conference. In this page, you can click on the drivers names and you'll be redirected to the apropriate GTP user profile.
  • on the "Teams & Drivers". PAL Conference is done. In this page, you can click to the Driver name and have access to his personal card (with his name, age, best laps, poles, etc...) and on this card, you can click on the country and....surprise ;) ). I did it only for the drivers #1 2 3 and 4 atm, (cause it's very long to do).

On the OP #3 of the Main Thread, the WSGTC Staff has been updated and you can click on the picture. Then, you can click on each member and you'll have a direct access for send a PM.

Enjoy ;)

Nice job. They look great.

If you have it all set up tonight, I'll run some practice with you.

L_Hamilton

What have you bought a new a ps3?

If you have it all set up tonight, I'll run some practice with you.

Cool. 👍

@Litchi

I'm going to get you my profile pic asap. Sorry about that.

Hey guys, I have a change of plans tonight, so is it ok if I join the race but start at the back? Assuming there is space for me!

Hey guys, I have a change of plans tonight, so is it ok if I join the race but start at the back? Assuming there is space for me!

I'm sure there is mole, I think we have the max 16 racers for gt300 now hopefully everyone will turn up... Looking forward to the race even tho I don't seem to be on the pace, but can feels stable tho

Two of the furious Team Garaiya's at P15 and P16, this will be interesting :lol:

Cool. It be interesting to see what strategy you take to work yourself up the field.

I just put the Nixim break pedal modification to my G27. Harder and progressive spring. I think breaking is the part of the driving where most of us have the biggest room for improvement, and hopefully this break mod will help. But it will take some time getting used to it.

This isnt looking good for Team Garayia! :( 15 and 16th? Oh no. We need to come up with a strategy. Time to put teamwork. We need to be drafting buddies, Mole! :D

I'm open to team up with somebody at the front to become my drafting buddy, even if it's not someone from my team :dopey:

silly question but can't find it anywhere is it weather?

GT300 room up

1472 6118 3701 4254 0592

any stewards for tonight?
Deadline was midnight pst last night but im sure you can start from the back.

Why is the deadline for NTSC 2 days before the race anyway?This should be moved to Friday at midnight pst.

Deadline was midnight pst last night but im sure you can start from the back.

Why is the deadline for NTSC 2 days before the race anyway?This should be moved to Friday at midnight pst.
I've been wondering this and suggesting differently for a while now.

CSLACR
I've been wondering this and suggesting differently for a while now.

I have also wondered the same.
We have just stuck with the times that masi set. I suppose it would make sense to change it to midnight local time on the day before the race, as we do with PAL

Back