Hacker Experience in game

• Thread starter HalsteadX
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
BoofTheNoise
So I was just doing daily race B which was gr. 4 at Maggiore. There was a guy in the lobby who had pole with a 1:17 and i was like damn theres no way thats real. We start the race and im starting second... all of a sudden I see him disappear. I thought he disconnected but two laps into the race he reappears in first, but a whole minute ahead of the pace. Lap 5 I managed to catch him because I guess he crashed. Took the lead back and then boom he's teleported back into first and now 30 seconds ahead. I have never come across a hacker before on GT so this blew my mind.

Last edited:
There's a glitch in Race B, where you can stop the car at a certain point on the track and you get teleported to the finish line.

It's been much reported on the Daily Race Discussion thread.

There's a glitch in Race B, where you can stop the car at a certain point on the track and you get teleported to the finish line.

It's been much reported on the Daily Race Discussion thread.
Ahh I see. Well that is nuts lol. I had no idea there was a glitch like that.

Appreciate the info because honestly I was clueless.

You might want to edit your post mate it's against the rules here to call out people by name, cheaters or not.
Noted and edited. Didn't know I literally just made an account to report.

So I was just doing daily race B which was gr. 4 at Maggiore. There was a guy in the lobby who had pole with a 1:17 and i was like damn theres no way thats real. We start the race and im starting second... all of a sudden I see him disappear. I thought he disconnected but two laps into the race he reappears in first, but a whole minute ahead of the pace. Lap 5 I managed to catch him because I guess he crashed. Took the lead back and then boom he's teleported back into first and now 30 seconds ahead. I have never come across a hacker before on GT so this blew my mind.

Back