hot rods, muscle cars, customs...

• Thread starter Cano
  • 6,009 comments
I fanboyed.

Not sure why it has that license plate, it's clearly a C3 Corvette.

Go home Vette, you're drunk. :P

Actually, I think it may have had a GTO donor car.

I was thinking along the lines of a rebodied GTO, to be honest. Otherwise it wouldn't make a lick of sense for a 'Vette to call itself a GTO. :lol:

I was thinking along the lines of a rebodied GTO, to be honest. Otherwise it wouldn't make a lick of sense for a 'Vette to call itself a GTO. :lol:
The website I pulled it from said it was a Corvette.

And everything you read on the internet has to be true. :P

Edit: @AnthonyD1993 is right, here's another one:
20_paul-canary_1979-81.jpg

Those rock. It's a pity that the Mercury has actually a modern engine. Nothing beats poping the hood on a car like that and staring at a Y-Block with a sextet of Strombergs.

If I'm correct, that is West Corvette 2. It was made for the JGTC. Car 5 (below) is the most famous of their Corvettes since it made an appearance in Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3. The WEST team is regarded as Japan's go-to Corvette shop. While it's an old pic, the car is essentially still the same. The only recent changes are the wheels and the removal of the WEST sticker on the windshield.

corvette.jpg

If I'm correct, that is West Corvette 2. It was made for the JGTC. Car 5 (below) is the most famous of their Corvettes since it made an appearance in Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3. The WEST team is regarded as Japan's go-to Corvette shop. While it's an old pic, the car is essentially still the same. The only recent changes are the wheels and the removal of the WEST sticker on the windshield.

corvette.jpg

Yeah, I first heard of it because of Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3. It was one of the major three rival cars (alongside Manabu Orido's Toyota Supra and a Nissan Skyline R34) you could fight during the game. And befitting enough, it was a strong rival. It's like a Super GT Corvette, a truly mean racing machine...

Yeah, I first heard of it because of Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3. It was one of the major three rival cars (alongside Manabu Orido's Toyota Supra and a Nissan Skyline R34) you could fight during the game. And befitting enough, it was a strong rival. It's like a Super GT Corvette, a truly mean racing machine...
Car 5 makes me do two things- make me wonder about what could have been if GM had Corvette Racing then, and it makes me want to play TXR3. I used to walk everything (including this, the Ridox Supra, and the MCR R34, but that was because the MR2 with the engine conversion was just flat insane). This C4 (Car 5, the one in the game) had a reputation for destroying nearly everything back then, and it still is pretty feared and respected to this day.

Car 5 makes me do two things- make me wonder about what could have been if GM had Corvette Racing then, and it makes me want to play TXR3. I used to walk everything (including this, the Ridox Supra, and the MCR R34, but that was because the MR2 with the engine conversion was just flat insane). This C4 (Car 5, the one in the game) had a reputation for destroying nearly everything back then, and it still is pretty feared and respected to this day.

I remember how powerful a engine-swapped RX-7 was when you put your hands on one. I steamrolled most of the endgame rivals with one, so I know firsthand how dangerous it can really be. The 'Vette, both the C4 and the C5, were equally dangerous rivals, as well as being great cars on their own right.

@Cano
TJ O'Connor's Ranchero...holy hell this thing...
Connor57RancheroRoadKnightsC_C-vi.jpg

Oh...Lord..
gnrs.jpg

1102trweb_33%2B2011_grand_national_roadster_show%2Bcustom_ford_ranchero.jpg

Hnnnng
1957FordRancheroCustom.jpg

6762463029_4604c1783b_z.jpg

0612clt_06_z%2B25th_anniversary_paso_robles_classic_truck_auto_show%2B1957_chevy_ranchero.jpg

And here's a '36 Chevy 2-door sedan. man this thing is sexy.
IMG_0458.JPG

40's Mercury Coupe..wow.
SM.001.jpg

Then a ford business coupe.
SM.002.jpg

A lovely '36 Ford coupé...
SM.003.jpg

'54 Ford coupé...not real wood, but still awesome.
SM.008.jpg

a '56 Lincoln Continental...I'm in love.
SM.039.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back