IMPORTANT - Event Creator, Will Improve The Career

I just wanted to make sure the link to this in the Feedback forum was up. Make sure you all give it your votes!

Event Creator Feedback Forum

To the original poster - You should clean up the feedback forum suggestion to match this a little bit better and have a link in there to your full article.

They already have (sort of) added one. Look at the seasonal events area. They get updated frequently and you earn the same as you would in a normal event.

I just wanted to make sure the link to this in the Feedback forum was up. Make sure you all give it your votes!

Event Creator Feedback Forum

To the original poster - You should clean up the feedback forum suggestion to match this a little bit better and have a link in there to your full article.

Wow, thanks for going to the effort to help get this noticed! I'd (wrongly :scared:) given up on this idea, but it's great to know people are still passionate about it.

Thanks for the feedback about the feedback (haha); I'll give that a check through now.

Thank you, Bri-Y, and everyone else who's picked this thread up again! I'll do my best to keep it alive this time around 👍

They already have (sort of) added one. Look at the seasonal events area. They get updated frequently and you earn the same as you would in a normal event.

Seasonal events are a good step forward, but purely down to the fact that there are over 1,000 cars and 70 tracks in the game it's so, so unlikely that PD can give us that 'ideal race' that we'd all love to be able to do. Whether it's blasting supercars through Monaco or a 2-hour Group C race around the Nurburgring, I'm sure we've all got that race dreamed up in our heads that we wished we could do. I'm campaigning for the chance to design that.

Excellent idea. Even the ability to specify "class" for cars (PP?) would expand the game significantly and allow people to try out different cars with varying competitiveness..

Why is this important?
Well, GT5 contains 1,000 cars on 70 tracks. You're naturally going to have favourites. So you're naturally going to want to centre the career around your favourites.
And what about all those cars that are rendered useless because they don't fit a race event? Like the rally cars. Or the Ferrari F1 cars. Or the Kubelwagen, Schwimmwagen and Samba Bus. Or the Citroen 2CV. They don't have to be wasted.

You've listed a small handful of the hundreds upon hundreds of cars that see no legitimate use in this game.

Also think of all of the thrilling creations that you could make:

Lexus ISF RM Cup?
80's Hatchback Derby?
Viper vs Corvette Battle?
Multi-Class Le Mans or Nordschlieffe race? (LMP's and GT cars on the same track)
"New Muscle" Meltdown? (new camaro, challenger, mustang, commodore, pontiac GTO, etc..)
Kaz's Dream Race? (old ford, ferrari, jaguar race cars from the 60's- why he discussed that before release and then gave us no option to do it is beyond me..)

we. must. have. Event. Creator.

👍

I support this 100%! Really great idea! We can only hope that Kaz and PD listen. So far they haven't been listening to much of anything. :(

Back