International Event - GTP's Suzuka Expert Event < 700 pp 02-17-32-47

• Thread starter PSTC555
  • 645 comments
OK, I record for the xx:17. Just did a test record on the xx:02 race, got punted by a Ford GT LM and accidently clipped WellFear in his GT-R and caused him to go off. So in fairness I moved over out of the racing line and slowed down to let him through. He decided to then get back on track and ram me in the back and tried to do so again but turn invisible. Well done WellFear, you just made a **** of yourself infront of camera.

EDIT: I don't think I made it for the xx:17, 15 seconds too late after fiddling the capture card so sorry guys. I try my best for the xx:32 slot. Just practice for now, I don't know whether i'm safety car or cameraman for the next race.

Last edited:
Good race there guys, unfortunately the camera thing was ruined when Fyller in his green Lotus thought it was funny to pass me then brake check me at the straights which I caught on camera hence why I lost you guys!

Indeed we are! ;) Guys I got to go pick up my colleagues so I be out for a bit. I let you know when I pop on, most likely around 6pm BST (5pm GMT) so get practicing for some filming!

Good race Mexz. Did you notice the lap times, 2,11 was my best and that was very clean with no mistakes. Rubberbanding is astronomical.

I'm sorry Mr Volcano, I was not upto much of a challenge in the race me and you just had. My car was set to High Power High Weight. Hence the reason I couldn't keep it off the grass on the outside of corners.

@geez what was that? that gt5net guy really tried to piss me off.

there are not enough drivers yet.
i've had only head to head races...
i'll switch to normal 750 pp

@mexz

sorry,I didn't know if the guy in red evo was racing with us,so I wanted to let him through but he didn't want to overtake me and then it was all chaos..

EDIT: I'll be back @:02 (R1 ,default gears & suspension,680pp)

Last edited:
Hi, i will join at xx02, from today on as GTRP_EDE

Was just trying to connect at xx47, but was disconnected from the Server 2 times in a row...

See you (hopefully) :)

Man that was a stressful journey, anyway i'm back now for the hour. I try to slot in for the xx:02 race, so if you want to be filmed thats the race to be in. I try to record at least three more and choose the best ones to upload. I can give people the master file if they wish but I need to find a server for that first.

EDIT: Usually I stay when the person in the Ferrari strays from the pack like making a mistake and spins, but as i'm filming I will have to carry on if there is a significant number in the race so sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back