--iWinYouLooz's 1/4 Drag Garage!!--

• Thread starter DLR
  • 306 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
eightlives
got banned, because he personally attacked me.
That's not what happened.
mattjones
Didn't he get done cause he spammed a message telling us to go to his own website.. At least that's what I gathered
This is what happened. Famine finally came out and simply quoted the part of the AUP that says that spambots, either a bot or a HUMAN, will be banned and will not get a write-up in the BUL.

That's not what happened.

This is what happened. Famine finally came out and simply quoted the part of the AUP that says that spambots, either a bot or a HUMAN, will be banned and will not get a write-up in the BUL.

Thanks for sticking your two cent into something you know nothing about.

eightlives
Thanks for sticking your two cent into something you know nothing about.
Wow. Learn some respect. Your attitude is far from as cool as you think it is.

Famine
Let's not use this thread as an excuse to "creatively type" words that are censored (or censured, depending on concept) on GTPlanet too, folks. No, it hasn't happened yet, but we're skirting on it.

White & Nerdy
Also, I wish I knew why DLR was banned. The ones you actually want to read about never show up in the ban log.
Duke
GTP gets a fair number of advertisers and spam bots, human and automatic. These will be banned immediately with no warnings, and no log will be generated.

Not really, all it takes is one mod to really hate you and pull you up for lazy grammar a few times and bang.

Actually, all it takes is for someone to repeatedly disregard the rules they agreed to when joining the site, and I do mean repeatedly, to end up banned. Which wasn't even remotely the case here.

As the original author of the thread will not be back, there's no point keeping this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back