--iWinYouLooz's 1/4 Drag Garage!!--

• Thread starter DLR
  • 306 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
hondasrlife
So you should challenge yourself and tune different stuff. Honda base tunes appreciated :)

Don't suggest things you should be happy that he's actually putting these great tunes up. Most great tuners don't share these tunes. He has helped me learn how to tune drag cars and I've gotten pretty good. All I'm sayin is that you should appreciate what you have. I'm actually gunna put up a drag tune post.

So you should challenge yourself and tune different stuff. Honda base tunes appreciated :)

These are base tunes. AKA, they are made to point people in the right direction. Since I really don't know how to tune FF, I don't want to get people going in the wrong direction...

I just want to than DLR for helping me drag and drag tune.

Thanks bud 👍

PTK
WHAT? You got to TALK to him? OMG!! WHAAA!!! Wow, I thought he was my friend... what else did he help with?

Go away, no one likes you ;)

You’ve got to be kidding me.

I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

It’s just common sense.

You’ve got to be kidding me.

I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

It’s just common sense.

F:censored: you trolled me...

DLR
Enzo should have 922hp. But I may have more PP because I have a wing.

Well I have wing also. And oil changed.maybe because its not fully broken in.but Idk it works fine on SSR7 somewhat. 245 max.

Alright thnks, i was wondering what the milege neededws. My x2 has 260 or so and it wont let me do an oil change :(
If it doesn't let you do an oil change, then it's not needed. It wouldn't improve anything.

DLR
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

Max Power: 605HP at 7400RPM
Max Torque: 429ft-lb at 7400 RPM
Drivetrain: FR
Weight: 1051kg
PP: 582

~ Transmission:

1. Reset to default.
2. Set final gear to 4.111
3. Set top speed to 155

1st: 3.010
2nd: 2.459
3rd: 1.963
4th: 1.550
5th: 1.239
6th: 1.007

Launch in 1st

~ LSD:

- 60/60/5

~ Suspension
- Ride Height: -20/40
- Spring Rate: 9.0/10.2
- Dampers: 3/10
- Dampers: 9/5
- Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4
- Camber: 4.0/0.0
- Toe: 0.00/0.35

Comments: Don't let the low horsepower deceive you. This rotary beast is perfectly capable to take down Supras and Muscle Cars :)

how do you tune the transmission cause the max speed doesnt go down to 155 and some of the gears dont go long enough or short enough??[/QUOTE]

how do you tune the transmission cause the max speed doesnt go down to 155 and some of the gears dont go long enough or short enough??
[/QUOTE]

You should be able to get the ratios if you set it in the order he has it listed. For the max speed he is talking about the one at the bottom that you can adjust. Hope this helps.

how do you tune the transmission cause the max speed doesnt go down to 155 and some of the gears dont go long enough or short enough??

He uses MPH rather than km/h.

So the top speed should be 250 for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back