--iWinYouLooz's 1/4 Drag Garage!!--

• Thread starter DLR
  • 306 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think about that.👍 Is the U.S. the only country that uses mph?

i changed my settings to mp/h, i fixed that but i still couldn't get first gear low enough, he has set it at 3.010 but i can only bring mine down to 3.149?

I'll be online later this evening if you want to tune some. Not sure about the ratios, I haven't got 1 tuned for drag yet. But so long as you've got 1st gear as long as possible you should be ok. If you're launching in 2nd I think that makes first irrelevant anyway.

I'll be online later this evening if you want to tune some. Not sure about the ratios, I haven't got 1 tuned for drag yet. But so long as you've got 1st gear as long as possible you should be ok. If you're launching in 2nd I think that makes first irrelevant anyway.

k thanks, when u going to be on cause its like 12:04 here just past mid night

Its going on noon here. I'll be on tonight around 10 or 11 my time, so probably around lunchtime for you. I'll look for you online if I get on sooner though. Not likely though as I have alot of errands to do today.

i changed my settings to mp/h, i fixed that but i still couldn't get first gear low enough, he has set it at 3.010 but i can only bring mine down to 3.149?

Try setting top speed first then final gear.

how do you tune the transmission cause the max speed doesnt go down to 155 and some of the gears dont go long enough or short enough??
[/QUOTE]

thats mph

edit: dw i just read later posts

I can't get the same gear ratios for the supra final 3.259 top to 155 1th gears goes only to 3.564 can't reach 3.519 any advice

ReVoLuT1oN
What the heck why was he banned?

Seems rather odd and unexpected.

Not really, all it takes is one mod to really hate you and pull you up for lazy grammar a few times and bang.

Didn't he get done cause he spammed a message telling us to go to his own website.. At least that's what I gathered

Wow... thats low. I do believe that you broke the AUP as well if im not mistaken... So you would be better off to keep your smug comments to yourself.

I was warned, and I stopped, he was warned and didn't stop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back