Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

• Thread starter Sania
  • 761 comments
I think people need to go back and read the instructions properly. The page is supposed to not load properly >.<

It works perfectly if you follow the instructions.

I don't think so, you need to add grudges in order to get the code, but when I try to add one the only thing I have is a page with an infinite loading circle... so I can't add any ppl

Finally got the codes and the car! I think, Like FatBoyTim eluded to, you have to run the app several times before you get the codes.

I'm running the app again with my alt account to get additional codes. Will trade them for something worthwhile once I get them... :) 👍

Im in the UK and have tried using FF, IE, Chrome. All I get is:

A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

Bummer.

I have tried 10 times by now. Internet explorer didn´t work but google chrome I can follow the instructions to the letter. But still I have zero grudges after abusing all my 20 friends???

This thing just freezes after I do the photos and choose one friend first time. Damn I have all the chrome lines want this one too. I tried it with all the browsers, same results.

I have a code and I will trade it for a Denso Dunlop Sard SC430 '08. I'll only trade the code upon successful receipt of the car, so if it doesn't work for some reason, then I'll keep the code. PM me if you are interested in a trade.

For all those struggling to get it to work. Click on 'Golden Lap', then 'Just Play', then do the race (even if you've done it before), once the race is over it will give you the option of grudging someone from the leaderboard, click on one of them, then when the new window pops up it will show him at the bottom of the pop up window, click on 'All' and grudge another four people, enter a message, then click next, you'll then get the dreaded grey pop up window that does nothing, give it a minute, then refresh, then go to your GT Profile and take a look to the left and you should see a code for the Jag. if not, repeat the above and after a few attempts it will work.

I struggled until I did the above and it worked both times for me instantly and it did for all my friends who've done the above.

Not the grudge your mates but the box with 5 icons below just like the photo challenge?

edit: puuuuuuuh... Dunno what happened still say 0 grudges but finally unlocked.

Last edited:
It works perfectly, you just have to wait before refresh the page.

Wait more less 2 minutes, and then refresh. Then you'll be in the main page, and the only thing that you have to do, is go to 'profile'.

I'm following the steps in the first post but not getting any code or anything at the end of it.

Worked for me, had to do it a couple times so I could Grudge Match a few recent players so didn't have to wait on friends ;)

P.S Be sure to select your region (top left) 1st :)

Unfortunately I think this is locked to PAL versions of the game as well as UK/EU PSN accounts. I managed to get a code and used it on my UK PSN, downloaded the car, but it's not showing up in my garage on any account even the UK one. All that work for nothing. Oh well.

I just can't get it to work, I'm doing it all but no code is coming up at the end.

I think it's only Europe and Aus/NZ they are the only regions on the drop down I can see.

Anyway I have an extra Aus code if anyone wants to swap. PM me for trades :)

I managed to get it to work by the following method: Run the challenge 4 times, each time selecting to grudge a different person who had already completed the challenge, (as well as 4 friends.) Although the grudges on my friends didn't work, the grudges on the people who had already completed the challenge stuck, allowing me (after all 4 runs) to finally get the codes.

Cheers, OP. :)

Thanks for the tip! It works, You just need to play it 4 time to setup 4 Grudges on different people who has already competed the game. :) You don't need to add your friends after selecting the recent player.

I have a code, and can't use it being that Im in the US. I'd like to trade for a classic race car. PM if interested.

Back