Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

• Thread starter Sania
  • 761 comments
Don't wait on the grey loading screen - hit refresh on your web browser.

It seems you don't actually need to play the games, just set up 'Grudges' against people. If you choose people from your own friends list, you have to wait on them accepting (or something), but you can also choose people from the 'All' category and it seems that this works alot better - atleast it did for me. It works for both 'games' too. After you select four random people from the All list, the screen goes grey and you can hit refresh and then check your GT5 Profile page. It should now say 100% Content Unlocked and the codes are on the right hand side of the screen.

Weird, I picked you as one of my grudges, yet I still got codes immediately. That said, not tried them yet!

If some of us can get codes easily would it be too much trouble for them to do the thing twice so that those of us who have been at it for ages can get a code too ?

If some of us can get codes easily would it be too much trouble for them to do the thing twice so that those of us who have been at it for ages can get a code too ?
You can only get one set of codes per profile. Try asking some of your Facebook friends to try it for you.

I didn't realise you only got one set of codes. Oh well, too bad, I don't have any friends since I only have a facebook account for GT5 things, not for social networking.
I'll keep trying, hope it works at some point. Thanks for the info.

87837917.jpg

This is what I get, although this is not my version. I found it on the first page of this thread. I get this the whole time, so it simply doesn't work for me :(

I'd be willing to give away my two codes in return for a gifted car of some sorts.. What have you got to offer? :)

(I'll be using my girlfriend's FB to get a second set. God bless women.)

87837917.jpg

This is what I get, although this is not my version. I found it on the first page of this thread. I get this the whole time, so it simply doesn't work for me :(

maybe need update your flash driver?, so im using mac os x, safari and latest flash drivers and all works fine

Ah whats the point, i found out u cannot use if this car for the special event..

The XJ13 you get from this cannot be used in the Expert Event for Historic Racing Cup. Just thought I'd add that.

I got my code, works perfectly.

I can get another one if anyone needs one - on my girlfriends account, in return for a nice car ;)

Edit: I'm in need of a gallardo/murcielago for the lamborghini event.

Last edited:
@Andeekaii: I don't have an FB acoount, so I could take that code. I don't have nice cars, but I can bought you any premium car up to 200.000 Cr :)

Just got my codes, I didn't have a Facebook account and I specially created one for this, but it didn't work with IE (got that "create grudge" screen that didn't load), I just installed Firefox and it worked perfectly!

Thank you!! 👍

Got my codes, thanks! Had to play it 4 times to get them because only the grudges I set up with other players worked, not the ones I set up with my friends.

I am in the USA so can't redeem a code for this, but I have heard that you can gift cars across PAL/NTSC and regional PSN accounts - I have a 1967 Lambo Muira I'd love to trade for one of these Jags. Anyone interested in trying to see if it will work?

Back