jgda9rs gt4 gallery -PMC Week 190 entry

• Thread starter jgda9rs
  • 1,904 comments
thanks! ya the photo travel cam was being generous to me when i was making this update. doesn't happen very often though. glad u liked it! :)

here's some teasers for now. still working on the rest of them :)

img0045iv5.jpg

img0001jj3.jpg

img0007iw1.jpg

img0034dq4.jpg

thanks :) here's the rest of them. i actually took some of these a while ago,
just forgot that i had them :dopey: anyways here they are.

moved to the TT photomode forums

it's been a while since i've posted here. i just finished installing GIMP a few hours ago and been playing around with it since. i guess i'll be going thru a few tutorials posted here. so, for now, i'm just gonna post these 2 pics that only have a little bit of editing done to them. any tips would help though. i dont know gimp at all.

Hey welcome to GTP. You have some nice shots here. Keep up the great work! If you have some spare time drop by my gallery and tell me what you think :cheers:

do i EVER. i'm totally lost as u can see. i edited those with gimp, and i think it's a far cry from the ones i did with the Corel Pro. can u give me a link to the tutorials ? thanks in advance. :dopey:

These are pictures from an old replay file that i have. something to kick start the ****ty start of the fall season that i really hate the most.

gt6ln0.jpg

gt5ms4.jpg

gt4xo6.jpg

gt3gl4.jpg

gt8pe5.jpg

gt7sh1.jpg

The battles are very good, U capture the action well. The Subaru shots are nice, I like the B&W most. Good gallery U have here!

thanks. here's the last one of the series. i had more, but i gave up on them lol.i figure i'd rather do new ones..

Back