JG's Tune Shop - 4 endurance tunes up! [73 TUNES][OPEN]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 779 comments
I should follow my fellow tuners more closely. I just posted a SLK 230 tune and did not realize you had done one a week before. I was doing what Onboy was suggesting - to tune a car that had no tunes or not many. I think Adrenaline was getting a bit behind too or I would have seen yours there at GT5Tune.

For me it feels more relaxed to have joined up with Jack at TPT. I'm not getting many reviews, but I know there are more viewers there so I don't stress about it much. I think you have established yourself already so you don't need to join up with anyone else if you don't want to. It can be fun though. CKR and Harvey Wallbangers are also fun places to hang out - good people there.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah, I would consider myself "established" XD It's just my circle of regular viewers seems fairly small lol.

Yeah, I would consider myself "established" XD It's just my circle of regular viewers seems fairly small lol.
Established? That's going a tad far, if you don't mind me saying. I'd say…you're getting there, just get off your arse a bit more like Praiano and Roj does.

Established? That's going a tad far, if you don't mind me saying. I'd say…you're getting there, just get off your arse a bit more like Praiano and Roj does.

If you had the same amount of school like I did you would see I'm sitting on my ass near constantly, doing schoolwork. Time is... Limited, to say the least.

If you had the same amount of school like I did you would see I'm sitting on my ass near constantly, doing schoolwork. Time is... Limited, to say the least.
Pfft, I'm in the same condition that you're in. Year 10, GCSE starting :eek:

Pfft, I'm in the same condition that you're in. Year 10, GCSE starting :eek:

I'm 1 year ahead of you. But I can't really tell you what year I'm in, since the Danish school system is different from everywhere else. But also, you don't tune. You only review.

I'm 1 year ahead of you. But I can't really tell you what year I'm in, since the Danish school system is different from everywhere else. But also, you don't tune. You only review.
So you're year 11. I'm starting my GCSE, you're ending yours. Yea, but it's quite similar. You have to trial and error with your cars, I have to drive the things, write down notes/make it up as I go along, you then have to refine your tune, I have to read through the review, make it as un-boring as I can while making it long, you have to then post it, I have to drive the damn thing one more time for pictures, add some final touches to the review (i.e more detail), get the pictures posted, post the review, do some final editing, add pictures then finally post the things.

See? Very similar. Similarly long winded.

So you're year 11. I'm starting my GCSE, you're ending yours. Yea, but it's quite similar. You have to trial and error with your cars, I have to drive the things, write down notes/make it up as I go along, you then have to refine your tune, I have to read through the review, make it as un-boring as I can while making it long, you have to then post it, I have to drive the damn thing one more time for pictures, add some final touches to the review (i.e more detail), get the pictures posted, post the review, do some final editing, add pictures then finally post the things.

See? Very similar. Similarly long winded.

GCSE's... I have no idea what that is. That's why I can't compare.

Alright, I'm gonna take the advice of some peeps: What do you guys wanna see? I already have tuned/have planned:

Volvo 240 GLT Estate
Alfa Romeo somethingsomething Sportronic

Alright, I'm gonna take the advice of some peeps: What do you guys wanna see? I already have tuned/have planned:

Volvo 240 GLT Estate
Alfa Romeo somethingsomething Sportronic
You also have the TreVoR Speed 12 to do, remember?

Ok. I'll send it later today. But any suggestions/requests for tunes?
I'm not with my PS3 at the moment, so I'm not of any use yet. I do have a few cars I could donate for testing. You may find a gem in that batch of mucus.

I'm not with my PS3 at the moment, so I'm not of any use yet. I do have a few cars I could donate for testing. You may find a gem in that batch of mucus.

Sure, send away whenever you have time. Or just list them, I have approx. 60% of all cars in the game :P

The Volvo sounds interesting...could you get it competitive in the latest Seasonal?:crazy::D

Also check out the two cars I just put on share...just make sure you have a clean set of drawers handy if you run them on the SS tires I tuned them with!:lol: The cat is especially touchy on SS tires but a ton of fun.:D

The Volvo sounds interesting...could you get it competitive in the latest Seasonal?:crazy::D

Also check out the two cars I just put on share...just make sure you have a clean set of drawers handy if you run them on the SS tires I tuned them with!:lol: The cat is especially touchy on SS tires but a ton of fun.:D

What's the latest seasonal? Haven't done any seasonals for the past 2 weeks or something.

What's the latest seasonal? Haven't done any seasonals for the past 2 weeks or something.
Supercar Nostalgia its 550PP max for pre '79 cars.
Competition is some '69 Corvettes, the Interceptor, Ferrari 512BBs, original Contauch and the Miura.
Tracks are Rome, SSR5, Suzuka, Nürburgring Nordschleife and a messed up Mt. Aso track.

Supercar Nostalgia its 550PP max for pre '79 cars.
Competition is some '69 Corvettes, the Interceptor, Ferrari 512BBs, original Contauch and the Miura.
Tracks are Rome, SSR5, Suzuka, Nürburgring Nordschleife and a messed up Mt. Aso track.

The Lolvo maxed is 450 PP...

challenge_accepted_Its_Another_New_Post_D-s400x300-128676-580.jpg

The Lolvo maxed is 450 PP...

challenge_accepted_Its_Another_New_Post_D-s400x300-128676-580.jpg
:lol: If you do win or come in the top 5 (the Miuras in the Suzuka race are bloody quick), paint your Lolvo passionate pink (from Lexus' LFA) and take pictures of it running ahead of 70's supercars :D

:lol: If you do win or come in the top 5 (the Miuras in the Suzuka race are bloody quick), paint your Lolvo passionate pink (from Lexus' LFA) and take pictures of it running ahead of 70's supercars :D

Deal. But I'm not wholly confident TBH. But I'll try. And if S3 tires fail, we'll try R3 XD

Oops...Thought it was a mid '70s car.:dunce:

Oh well it should still be a good car to tune.:D

Back