JG's Tune Shop - 4 endurance tunes up! [73 TUNES][OPEN]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 779 comments
Well, I did do 5 reviews for you, I also provided the car for you in the 525PP shootout, so you owe me for that as well. You did the Celica GTR as a request from me, so that still leaves me with…1, 2, 3, 4, 5 requests :D

Whatever. Just don't request them until I get ready to do the big batch, ok?

I'm going to give your BMW concept a run tonight - this was one of my favourite cars in GT5P and this is the first tune I've seen for it.

BMW Concept 1 Series Tii '07 - E.P.I.C Edition (500 PP)

As I said before, this was one of my favourite cars from GT5P. I tested this tune around both Madrid and Deep Forest in the FR seasonal races.

Stock - I changed the oil, slapped on sports-softs and took it for a spin around Madrid.
The car actually handles quite well, but badly needs more power.
I think best laps around Madrid were 1.34~ - not too bad, but can be improved.

6192818769_495b17a8be_z.jpg

JG Tune: Not too much done to the suspension, but the tweaks have made improvements - handling is better than previously, so you've made a good thing better. Lap times dropped down to 1.29/30~ which I thought was impressive - running the same tyres as before your tune was applied.

Now, on the whole, the car is much nicer to drive than stock, but I can't help but feel you could have made even more of it, if you did not restrict it to 500PP. I'm not sure reason why?

For a 500PP car - this car is great - the tune builds on the strengths of the stock car quite well. It's a good driving experience. It sticks to the road like glue, and you really have to treat it bad to get it to bite back.

BUT - I think this car could serve as the base for a mini-supercar-killer. If you ever revisit this tune, I think it would be great to see what you would do with a fully beefed up version. This car could do with some crazy.

Nice job, and I'll be trying some of your other cars.

6193335494_fe436f048e_z.jpg

and that colour is Sassy Grass Green!

Last edited:
I might do a beef out version in the batch. Or you could expend your request to make sure it gets in the batch? XD

dlgt5i.png

What do you nubs think of the planned list layout? One of these for each car. Text same colour as car, then the text on top is inverted of that colour. And the silhouette of a car is a smartly rendered image from mygranturismo.net.

Last edited:
:lol: It's your choice, as said many times before. Or you could just take pictures/have the name there as a banner…

I just realized. It takes me 5 minutes to make the image banner for one car. I have 57 tunes, plus the 10-15 for the batch. That's almost 300 minutes, or 5 hours. FML.

So if anyone with photoshop is willing to help me, PM me. I will gove you the very exact guidelines.

I just realized. It takes me 5 minutes to make the image banner for one car. I have 57 tunes, plus the 10-15 for the batch. That's almost 300 minutes, or 5 hours. FML.

So if anyone with photoshop is willing to help me, PM me. I will gove you the very exact guidelines.

Just split it it up, spend one hour a day over a period of a 5 day week.

Back