Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
Intriguing... A man asks for stickers (i'm guessing decals) and neons and Kaz acknowledges him. Bring on the next update! :)

Last edited:
Moontallico
I know this may not be much but as a response to the latest Kaz tweet saying they are preparing to the GT Academy 2012, there's a japanese guy's response saying:
"GT5のGTオートにステッカーとネオン菅増やして欲しい!"

Google translator meaning:
"But I want you to increase the number of auto sticker and neon on the GT GT5!"

And since Kaz doesn't usually accept a tweet response, I though this might be a sign of something to come...

Maybe he wants his thread Stickied.

It's true, he never accepts tweet replies... This could be good :)

Tried a different translating site and got this...
GT 5 Kan GT auto stickers and neon wish they'd add!

And babelfish said this...
The GT sticker and neon of GT5 菅 we want increasing automatically!

Got another one from this site
I would like you to increase a/the sticker and neon Kan to the GT auto of GT5! '

So to me it seems something like...
I would like you to add sticker and neon to GT auto of GT5.

EDIT:
There is absolutely nothing in this. It's merely someone replying to his tweet regarding GT Academy 2012.
They are just saying they would rather he be working on a GT5 livery editor and lighting improvements.

Tweet is from someone called Sakata Gintoki, most likely from a fan of the game but also a proffesional colleague, friend or family member.

If you look at Kaz's other tweets, other peoples replies don't show up as he doesn't authorize them to. For some reason, in this case, he's made an exception. That is why we're paying attention.

EDIT 2:
https://twitter.com/#!/search/@kaz_yamauchi

That is a search "@kaz_yamauchi" you can also see my tweets regarding the lastest Bathurst exploration.

Do your tweets appear on Kaz's page though?
13806147.jpg

I'm not getting my hopes up, i'm just saying that it's very rare for this man to make public a GT related fan request and when he does, it's for good reason (prior to spec II etc...). Don't count this out, because (for whatever reason) he did approve the reply.

EDIT 3: Personally, I couldn't care less about neons (I seriously don't understand the appeal of having lights under ones car....) but the talk of stickers has me thinking a very, very basic livery editor may soon become a possibility.

If you're wondering why I keep editing my post, it's so the thread doesn't keep jumping to the top of the list leaving more people dissapointed at the lack of a new tweet then there already are.

Last edited:
There is absolutely nothing in this. It's merely someone replying to his tweet regarding GT Academy 2012.
They are just saying they would rather he be working on a GT5 livery editor and lighting improvements.

Tweet is from someone thats most likely from a fan of the game but also a profesional colleague, friend or family member.

EDIT: Sakata Gintoki appears to be a Manga character so the Tweet is probably from some kid.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/#!/search/@kaz_yamauchi

That is a search "@kaz_yamauchi" you can also see my tweets regarding the lastest Bathurst exploration.

All I can tell from that link is that Kaz gets a lot of Tweets, most of which are from people that he's never met telling him which direction he should take the series in.

EDIT: This thread should be left to sink until it gets back on topic and Kaz actually tweets then all the people that read will get some proper information instead of speculation.

Trux
All I can tell from that link is that Kaz gets a lot of Tweets, most of which are from people that he's never met telling him which direction he should take the series in.

EDIT: This thread should be left to sink until it gets back on topic and Kaz actually tweets then all the people that read will get some proper information instead of speculation.

Agreed

Well, technically as of right now, this thread is on topic.

Edit: Well, sort of.

I don't get why people want neons.. they're so 2002. No one has exterior neons anymore unless they're stupid. They're not socially acceptable anymore.

Livery or decals could work to a point, as long as its not NFS Underground style stuff. Just simple like brand names etc.. But dear God I hope Kaz hasn't lost his marbles and puts neons in.

That neons tweet reply has dissapeared for me and has been replaced with another asking about Motegi and SuperGT.

Heath_1
I don't get why people want neons.. they're so 2002. No one has exterior neons anymore unless they're stupid. They're not socially acceptable anymore.

Never were. Unless you drive your mums civic

Wow, look at all these Kaz tweets. Its a damn shame I click on here expecting to see a new Kaz tweet and all I see is a bunch of jibberish about nothing.

Moontallico
I know this may not be much but as a response to the latest Kaz tweet saying they are preparing to the GT Academy 2012, there's a japanese guy's response saying:
"GT5のGTオートにステッカーとネオン菅増やして欲しい!"

Google translator meaning:
"But I want you to increase the number of auto sticker and neon on the GT GT5!"

Maybe he means more Chrysler/Dodge Neons in the game and an increase in MC's.

spyrrari

+ 1

Maybe we should make a Yamauchi Tweed discussion Thread and make this One a only Yamauchi Thread.

I mean only Post translated Yamauchi Threads here. Both should be stick.

What do you think about the idea?

I'm going to tweet him asking if GT1 and GT2 will ever be released on the psn as a ps1 classic. Ive never played GT1 and I miss GT2. They did release Kaz's first ever racing game as a ps1 classic so I dont see why not. Im going to tweet him that everyday until I get a response. When/if I do get a response I'm gonna scream like a girl.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back