KTs christmas countdown

A c63 amg mt

1/4 please

got it, sorry guys, been a long day. ill have the tune up in a couple of hours. and feel free to make personal requests to me in a pm, and if you wish ill put your psn or gtp name in the video as the person who requested it

actually, can someone loan me a c63?

You hydro members are a whole lotta needy but don't return the favor lmaoo
Does a cuda some matte paints and a day to teach someone how to tree ring any ideas lol
I just named three important members lol its all love gotta love the team hydro lol.

You hydro members are a whole lotta needy but don't return the favor lmaoo
Does a cuda some matte paints and a day to teach someone how to tree ring any ideas lol
I just named three important members lol its all love gotta love the team hydro lol.

Sorry man about the car I haven't been on GT5 much lately. I know I owe you one. Tell you what I'll make it up to you with some chromes on top of it.

the tunes may need to wait a day, today we have a comp and also i am talking to my family from up north because they are all having "christmas" today because everyone has off work. so all 4 tunes will be up on the 22nd-the 23rd

:)merry christmas every one!!!!!!!!!:) i hope you all enjoy your christmas guys, and if you have any special request cars ill hapily tune them!!

Back