KTs christmas countdown

Suspension mostly... I've cut of 0.005 just by changing the little things. Funny thing was that suspension acted different depending on the tranny. Lol
Yep could'nt agree more. I have experiences using someone else suspension that made them a lot faster made me so much slower. Lol I use awkard suspensions :sly:

bahahahaha i just looked at my video, i need a better camera. or atleast a stand for now, anyway it came out decent, ill do one for the tune tomorrow and see how it turns out, i also see i need to talk a little louder and slower. lol give me feedback guys, and thanks for whoever liked it!! lol

EDIT: sorry for the double post mods.

ali_g.jpg

wait didnt you ask for the enzo yesterday? lets not be greedy here or someones getting coal in their stocking!

Smart gesture now I can burn it for electricity and I'm just requesting to keep the thread going because I'm bored.

Whats your channels name ill go subscribe

kyle kttheman

thanks dude, means alot, im thinking about trying to hit 20 subscribers and getting a better camera. the more guys like and subscribe the more likley ill be to get some online action on it, maybe more tunes, and some tips and tricks.

kyle kttheman

thanks dude, means alot, im thinking about trying to hit 20 subscribers and getting a better camera. the more guys like and subscribe the more likley ill be to get some online action on it, maybe more tunes, and some tips and tricks.

Done i can get my friends to subscribe could get you about 5 more subs and np :)

kyle kttheman

I can help you out bro.. ill link your page to my youtube page it would get you some more subscriber

Back