KTs christmas countdown

No no, it's fine, don't need any tunes, just a suggestion to keep you busy since no one is asking for tunes which is a bit suprising! :embarrassed:
Im getting the hang of FF's, just finished off my dc5 '04, now to run it online...

O.G
No no, it's fine, don't need any tunes, just a suggestion to keep you busy since no one is asking for tunes which is a bit suprising! :embarrassed:
Im getting the hang of FF's, just finished off my dc5 '04, now to run it online...

what did you run?? i got 11.629 out of mine.

punto_2000_badboy.jpg

Interesting. I like that you are uploading videos to youtube. As it's the exact same thing I've started doing. I uploaded a Black Edition tutorial last month and it got 1200 views. So as a result, I went back on GT5 today for the first time in a while and uploaded a GTR Spec V tune and a GTR R34 tune. Now it may be frowned upon but the tunes I am uploading, while they are not my top tunes, they are still stronger than the standard base tunes. I'll box ya KT on my channel so people who watch my videos also have the option to watch yours, buddy.

www.youtube.com/Fraternity187

Hmm, I'll request a Supra tune! No idea what the going rate, time wise is for them though...

Interesting. I like that you are uploading videos to youtube. As it's the exact same thing I've started doing. I uploaded a Black Edition tutorial last month and it got 1200 views. So as a result, I went back on GT5 today for the first time in a while and uploaded a GTR Spec V tune and a GTR R34 tune. Now it may be frowned upon but the tunes I am uploading, while they are not my top tunes, they are still stronger than the standard base tunes. I'll box ya KT on my channel so people who watch my videos also have the option to watch yours, buddy.

www.youtube.com/Fraternity187

Hmm, I'll request a Supra tune! No idea what the going rate, time wise is for them though...

ok sweet bro. ill have a supra up tomorrow, and how do you box people anyway? pm me

Posts for the sake of bumping are frowned upon; just use the Edit feature instead.

However, since you're being a regular Kris Kringle with these giveaways, this reply has taken it back to the top. Nice to see some community spirit 👍

Posts for the sake of bumping are frowned upon; just use the Edit feature instead.

However, since you're being a regular Kris Kringle with these giveaways, this reply has taken it back to the top. Nice to see some community spirit 👍

ok thank you slip, just trying to keep everything updated. thank you for being considerate and understanding bud.

Back