LEXUS LF-LC GT “Vision Gran Turismo”

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 359 comments
15-03-15-lexus-is-designer-sketch-lf-sh.jpg

Like the look of the current VGT project car but this looks like a nice alternative. Read more https://lexusenthusiast.com/2015/03/15/video-behind-the-scenes-with-lexus-is-exterior-designer/

With the endless references to racing in the reveal notes and also with the 'Spring' connection, I wouldn't be surprised if the Lexus is released hand in hand with the FIA events.

Could be wrong of course. :lol:

Comes in 3 additional colors. Plain VGT Version white, VGT Version Blue and VGT Version Red. Check it out in the Vision GT gallery view. Looks awesome in the pit garage.

And the SOUND!! BEST IN THE GAME! 13,000RPM redline!

Last edited:
Is there a reason why the transmission is resetting itself?

Edit: Possible bug? If you change the final gear it will reset the max speed.

I dig the tyre sounds when loosing traction. Awesome! Just think, this is kind of a dream project and they don't go with an An NA v8 like the road and race car. I still like it though. Top notch car.

I hope we can change the camber values in the future. As it is, it drives more like a D1GP car than a GT car :crazy: Love everything else about it though. The sound, the livery, the looks. Brush strokes + colour shift paint = :drool: Only complaint is we can't change the racing number, but it's no biggie.

Technically they are the same car since Toyota owns Lexus. If they ever became real I'm sure it would just be looks to be the main difference between them.
I do like the colors on the side on this one.

It's only obvious that such a thing would happen, considering the relation between Toyota and Lexus. If the LF-LC became a real car, I'm sure it would share more or less all of the FT-1's parts, while being more luxurious.

What do you think of the way the car drives, if you don't mind me asking?

It's only obvious that such a thing would happen, considering the relation between Toyota and Lexus. If the LF-LC became a real car, I'm sure it would share more or less all of the FT-1's parts, while being more luxurious.

What do you think of the way the car drives, if you don't mind me asking?
The video is my exact lap on the new seasonal event and as you can see I did pretty well driving it, but it is a little crazy. Out of the corners you have to be so careful not to give it too much gas or the tires spin like crazy. A little bit too twitchy, but not bad.

I thought that both cars were meant to be run in gt3. that would explain why they look similar and aren't an all out concept like bertones... Just a theory...
Isn't the FT1 a GT500 racer, Whereas the Lexus is a GT3?

They're both designed by Calty, so that explains the similarities.

The FT-1(PP 637) has the same downforce as the LF(PP 627). But that gearing. It's slower than the LF around Midfield.

I believe the Lexus also has KERS.(I kinda wish we had a list of cars that had this, now...)

If nothing else, the hybrid battery begins to rapidly deplete when you hold the nitro button.

Back