Lion's Den Performance- New Autozam, Camaro RM

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 916 comments
Actually I haven't been doing any tuning on either, since I'd like a decent wheel that can do both platforms, namely the Fanatec CSR Elite, but can't get it in Australia, if I had a decent wheel I'd probably play both and do some tuning on both, but a lifestyle change has occurred as well, focusing more on fitness, and working a new job that gets me home 1.5hrs later than I used to, so I have little time for tuning. I could make time for it though.

Good news! I have a Fanatec CSR Elite on the way.:D I'm not making any promises but this could mean a return to some form of tuning in GT5 as well for me, even though Forza has a far superior car list and realistic tuning effects. Despite all that I haven't released a tune on Forza yet, but this wheel could be the motivation needed for both games.

Oh goody. :D Perhaps there will finally be some quality competition for us old geezers.. :lol:

LDP-R GT500 NSX #9
(466+hp/348+kw @ 7,500rpm) (536+Nm/396+ft-lbs @ 6,000rpm) (1100kg) (588+PP)

fujispeedwayf.jpg

Description: Our racing division is at it again, this time taking out the Japanese Super GT in their own NSX. The more balanced of the Super GT cars has good lateral grip but is a little more slippery on exit, and despite being a little down on power cracks out superb lap times. The setup we used is now made available to all privateer teams.

Base Model: Any Honda NSX GT500 Race Car

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Racing Tyres of your choosing

GT Auto:
Oil Change- If You Want Extra Power
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuner's Notes:
Performance Points and power may vary depending on which version you purchased and if you did an oil change.
You can rev out to the full 8,000rpm no worries- but shifting shortly after redline may be advisable.
Tuned on Racing Hard tyres
Beware wheelspin, it is there if you're not careful and mid-engined race cars aren't particularly easy to control once sideways
I took the picture before I realised how to work the shutter speed properly
The tune works well for all the premium NSXs, but I can't be sure about the older standard models since I haven't got one.
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Settings:
1) General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Body/Chassis:
Ballast Amount (kg): 0
Ballast Position: 0
Aerodynamics: 40/65

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission:
1st: 2.745
2nd: 1.848
3rd: 1.420
4th: 1.134
5th: 0.946
6th: 0.803
Final: 3.920
Max Speed: 360km/hr
Please Note: You must set the "Max Speed" setting first before adjusting the ratios. If your ratios were previously adjusted, reset to default before inputting my settings.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/60
Deceleration: 0/15

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -1/0
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.8/12.5
Dampers Extension: 4/7
Dampers Compression: 2/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/4
Camber: 1.8/1.7
Toe: 0.00/+0.15

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/5
I wish i had that car as i love NSX's

Really hope you can find some time Paulie. Nothing against the other skilled tuners on GTP but you just seem to get the balance of drivability and speed just bang on. I constantly check this thread to a) check for any news and b) use your frankly awesome tunes. I'm just going to go to the TM500 Evo page. :)

Wagner
Really hope you can find some time Paulie. Nothing against the other skilled tuners on GTP but you just seem to get the balance of drivability and speed just bang on. I constantly check this thread to a) check for any news and b) use your frankly awesome tunes. I'm just going to go to the TM500 Evo page. :)

I really enjoyed Lion Den's Performence back in the days of GT5 Prologue. They made an absolute beast of the Ford GT Spec II Test Car. The lift-off oversteer was awesome. :drool:

I'd really love a similar tune for GT5. :dunce:

I know you stated that the Cobra tune is not ideal for bumpy tracks but, I just ran it in the Seasonal Events @ the 'Ring. I used RS tires all around and other than it got a wee bit sporty when the the track wetness got above 20% I managed a 7:02xx using a controller. None of the three laps were clean so I can only imagine what the timing would be like if a wheel was used and a person was used to the tune/car.
Great set up!! Thanks for taking the time to tune this classic beast & sharing.
Cheers.

LDP Evolution VI TM500 Predator Edition
(504bhp @ 7,400rpm) (50kgfm @ 5,400rpm) (1127kg)

Give a little feedback on this TREMENDOUS car. Just now, I was in one of those Cop rooms at Le Mans. I made two GT-R SpecV cops with 700HP eat dust with this predator. A bit of oversteer to keep the car fun, handling was excellent, couldn't expect nothing more from it and it's acceleration was superb, between the 1st and the 2nd chicane in the Mulsanne straight the Lancer hitted 280km/h.

Which version of the game was this car made? Because after 2.09, this car is superb!

CSLACR
I'm 99% sure all these tunes are pre-2.0 actually.

If they are, then I believe that they transfered pretty well to 2.09 physics change.

Can anyone help me please, with tunes for supergt cars?
I have to select one of those
Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) '06
Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) '08
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) '06
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 (SUPER GT) '06
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra (JGTC) ʼ05

for these races
1.Grand Valley Speedway reverse
2.Laguna Seca Raceway
3.Suzuka Circuit - changeable weather
4.Superspeedway Indy
5.Deep Forest Raceway reverse
6.Nurburgring 24h changeable weather/time
7.Tokyo R246
8.Cape Ring
9.Monza changeable time
10.Nurburgring GP/F
11.Fuji Speedway 
12.Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 changeable weather/time

The races are going to last about 40 minutes.
I would like to read your suggestions..

LDP 458X Predator Edition
(683hp/509kw @ 9,700rpm) (612Nm/451ft-lbs @ 6,700rpm) (1232kg) (PP)

Hi Paulie,

First time on GTP however I really enjoy your tunning on the Ferrari 458 Italia. This is my favorite car in life and in the game and I really enjoy driving it with your settings. However After a day spend driving this beast winning Ferrari Seasonal PP580 with it and a lot of other races in A-Spec I face an issue with the car not sure if it`s to much of an issue but the car has Massive understeer on Grand Vally GT truck and any other track that involves fast corners are first think the understeer is only on the fast corners but then I notice that it`s the same in very slow 180 degree turns as well.

Could you please advice what I should do in order to improve this situation. Personally I prefer oversteer so this makes the car hard to drive for me. And hard is not the correct word as the car is spectacularly fast but i want it to corner a bit better.

Thank you however for the great job you did with this tread.​

Latest Posts

Back