Liveries not available for online race B and C

United States
United States
My liveries are not showing up for online races. All my vehicles as well as everyone elses vehicles just show as stock schemes. I havent seen anyone elses liveries (other than stock) for over a week. Frustrating as Ive spent days creating my liveries. Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

My liveries are not showing up for online races. All my vehicles as well as everyone elses vehicles just show as stock schemes. I havent seen anyone elses liveries (other than stock) for over a week. Frustrating as Ive spent days creating my liveries. Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance.
You can only rent cars due to a BOP glitch from update 1.46. There's a planned server maintenance with probably an update on Tuesday that will likely fix the glitch.

Last edited:
Interesting. So everyone is experiencing this? Ive had this since last weeks update.
That's correct, and that is the 1.46 update which introduced the glitch. The rental car thing is a quick, server-side change to prevent people from exploiting it.

If an update arrives tomorrow and fixes it, we will likely see the ability to select garage cars return too.

Downloading the 1.47 update now.. 46Gb :scared:
Yeah, no. It's 373MB on PS5 and 190MB on PS4. Cancel it and try again.

Last edited:
When I checked the Daily Races at 10.30 (0930 UTC), Garage Cars were not enabled. However the 10.40 A, 10.50 B, and 11.00 C all now have Garage Cars enabled. Only B has dropped the Specified Car list though.

Back