LM/GT and Italian Super Cars Sunday event on 3rd Feb 7:30pm UK time

• Thread starter easy9
  • 137 comments
We can do some testing and short races on Thursday from 8:45pm, at my room - m1racing

From 8:45pm tonight, my lobby m1racing, testing/short races

45min on GVS 638pp
45min on Cap Ring North 638
30min on Cap Ring North 520pp street car

finish before 11pm!

Last edited:
For race 1 tomorrow:

Club = doc/m1/perth

KGC = bob/mark/atlon

Joe, are you back yet?

Hi, got a message about joining this series. Looks good, are you racing this sunday? Which track are you racing?

Should have read the first page better, I see the tracks now. Is the Viper available?

Yes you can use the Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00. You are free to use/change any car (on the car list) any time you like too, you could use 4 different cars on each of the 4 races, we have been using this idea for over a year now and it work very well, most drivers take different cars and make the races/battles very interesting:) There is no complain at the end of the race about who got a better car, you pick the best car for yourself (there is no best car at the moment).

You need to send FR to CLART_Lobby_3, and turn up on 6:45pm GMT tomorrow for the warmup street car race or 7:30pm for the main races.

Welcome and see you on track:tup:

Can we have your first name please.

Ok, my first name is Chris. I'll have to do some practice around Cape Ring tonight then, don't know that track at all.

Some hints on Cape Ring North, we done some testing on Thu, just like Cape Ring, it eat tyres, 5 to 7 laps for most guys before pits (soft tyres), lap time was around 1:20 to 1:25, good luck:tup:

Great racing last night lads 👍, i had so many different battles with different people :). Probably because i was on so many different strategys.

1st race i went for medium tyres using the esperante (no pit) = 2nd place "just"
2nd race in the camaro i started on softs (bad idea only got 4 laps :grumpy: ) at the 1st pitstop i switched to mediums front/softs rear = 8laps, 2nd pitstop i went mediums front and rear = 9 laps, finished 6th
3rd race i used the lister storm (not the best car very heavy 1400kg+) started on softs = 5 laps, 1st pit i went to hard tyres. bad idea :banghead: car was nearly undrivable = 8th place
4th race i went for the fairlady z used soft tyres all race = 3 pitstops got 6 laps on the 1st 3 stints and 7 laps on the last stint (had to drive like J. Button on the last stint :lol: ) = 1st place :sly: , think doc would of beaten me if he hadn't of changed his strategy tho

All in all an awesome night lads. welldone to lary he was on fire last night 👍 :) , looking forward to next sunday.
Thanks m1/easy 👍👍👍

hi, i'd love to join, already have a couple of friends who have raced with you guys for a few weeks and going by their verdict i've been missing some great racing, i'll send the friend request 2nite when i get home my psn id is rohnny_jotten.

hi, i'd love to join, already have a couple of friends who have raced with you guys for a few weeks and going by their verdict i've been missing some great racing, i'll send the friend request 2nite when i get home my psn id is rohnny_jotten.

Welcome rohnny to our Sunday event. I am afraid you have missing some very good racing, but I am sure there are many more to come.:) Please make sure you have read the OP (all the details and rules 1 to 8), and can we have your first name please.

Great racing last night lads 👍, i had so many different battles with different people :). Probably because i was on so many different strategys.

1st race i went for medium tyres using the esperante (no pit) = 2nd place "just"
2nd race in the camaro i started on softs (bad idea only got 4 laps :grumpy: ) at the 1st pitstop i switched to mediums front/softs rear = 8laps, 2nd pitstop i went mediums front and rear = 9 laps, finished 6th
3rd race i used the lister storm (not the best car very heavy 1400kg+) started on softs = 5 laps, 1st pit i went to hard tyres. bad idea :banghead: car was nearly undrivable = 8th place
4th race i went for the fairlady z used soft tyres all race = 3 pitstops got 6 laps on the 1st 3 stints and 7 laps on the last stint (had to drive like J. Button on the last stint :lol: ) = 1st place :sly: , think doc would of beaten me if he hadn't of changed his strategy tho

All in all an awesome night lads. welldone to lary he was on fire last night 👍 :) , looking forward to next sunday.
Thanks m1/easy 👍👍👍

Yes Richy, what a night of racing on Sunday:tup: Sounds like you are enjoying the long battles and different strategies.

I just watched replay for race 1 & 2.

Race 1, it was all or nothing for me, Yo was more then 1s a lap quicker then me flat out, my only option was soft for 9 laps, could have work without the 2 or 3 mistakes I made, but I think Yo would have still won, he was just too quick.

Race 2, it was battle for me all the way from start to the end with most drivers (like you said - so many different strategies). From the replay, it looks like most drivers were in battle most of the time too, Doc and Bob. Me, Yo and Perth, we were within 3s on the first pit stop, and again the same at the 2nd pit stop. From there on Yo was just on my tail, by lap 20 Perth join in, become a 3 way battle, he overtook Yo on last lap turn 1 and attacking me until last corner where he fell off the track (may be trying too hard not to run into the back of my car, I was a bit slow with little tyres left). Very enjoyable race for me:tup:

More race report, if/when I get to watch race 3 and 4 replay. All I can remember on race 3 is following Yo (again:crazy:) for the last 10 laps, couldn't overtake him, just hoping that he will run out of tyres before me, and it didn't happen, he won again :bowdown:

Bob has done very well last Sunday, he lead many laps on Race2 and finished 4 out of 11 started, should be best result so far, much improved.

Zovo, hope you had enjoyed racing with us:), you have done very well first time racing with us:crazy:. You had good speed, just not used to our format yet, should do better next Sunday.

I will try to have next Sundays detail ready by tomorrow. Testing on Thu 8:45pm same as last week.

Good fun racing the other night, good to see a series that races on the non real life tracks. Haven't driven SS5 since GT3 (maybe even GT2) but I'll have a go this sunday if you will have me back.

OK so I looked it up Special Stage. Are we going at night.

Yes, I love the night:)

Good fun racing the other night, good to see a series that races on the non real life tracks. Haven't driven SS5 since GT3 (maybe even GT2) but I'll have a go this sunday if you will have me back.

You are welcome back:tup:, we race on all the tracks, try to use different tracks every week.

im in for sunday 👍 also be in about 9:30 for practice thursday.

Ok, see you tomorrow.

Lady Drivers:D doc/Richy/Yo

GJVuL.jpg

Frying to the moon:cheers: and they all landed in one piece!

7KksT.jpg

Last edited:
Back