LM/GT and Italian Super Cars Sunday event on 3rd Feb 7:30pm UK time

• Thread starter easy9
  • 137 comments
This will be the last of GT/LM race for the moment, we will be going back to JTC/DTM on the 22nd.

I will be away this week until late on the 15th, hopefully I will be back in time for race 3 and 4. Doctor will be running the show for me, be a good boy everyone:tup:

Unfortunately I will not be able to race for the next 3 Sundays. I am earning some points with my wife and we are going south to get some sun. Have fun and I will see you all when I return...Bob

LM/GT class race finished for the moment. Its been exciting racing this class of cars, always on the edge and they eat tyres for lunch and dinner. However, I am sure we will come back to it in the future.

Return to JTC/DTM next, I think 561bhp and 1120kg will be a good starting point. It will be pre-season races in the next 2 weeks, and start team championship on the 6th May for 4 Sundays until 27th May.

Hi Mike,

The timeslot isn't working for me at the moment. Hopefully that may change in the new year. If I do ever get chance to race with you, I will . Good luck staying out of the barriers at Monaco ;)

Happy new year!!

New year, new idea, we will try rally cars (from 1992) on road tracks:

Race 3 = Rally cars

355BHP, 1250KG, Sport med tyres, fuel/tyre use set at very high!

Little grip + high tyre wear = lots of fun??:)

Madrid rev this week, Italian Super cars and LM car. Super cars with tyres/fuel @ very high + boost on low make very interesting race, not realistic at all, but fun.

Back