Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

F1 23 definitely won’t receive support as they’re nearly releasing F1 24. Things are looking promising for that, but we won’t confirm until release.

The book is not closed on WRC or Forza, as they’re still in active development.

Same here! Just order a drivehub, couldnt resist.
I think it also included taxes, so I would say it was a good deal to pay another 100+€ for something PD did steal, and Logitech couldn´t bring to court. Itˋs a beautiful world We are living in!

And with my karma, PD launches in next weeks update a code, that will limit the torque to 7Nm also in the DriveHub.🤣

I think it also included taxes, so I would say it was a good deal to pay another 100+€ for something PD did steal, and Logitech couldn´t bring to court. Itˋs a beautiful world We are living in!

And with my karma, PD launches in next weeks update a code, that will limit the torque to 7Nm also in the DriveHub.🤣
It doesn't work like that. If anything, PD can at some point remove the cap but a game can't restrict an external device. Hori controller is an official controller, so that's why the PlayStation sees a non-ps wheel as being an official wheel.

I thinking about maxing torque in game and adjusting down on the wheel to match tires. Hopefully set up 3 different profiles to taste, but not sure yet if simply changing profiles overrides the game settings.
It would be nice to use profiles like that, but keep in mind if you change settings on the wheelbase per car or race, the game won’t use the changes like you think it should, at least for torque. you’ll have to close and re launch the game each time you change wheel base settings for gt7 to utilize the changes properly.

If you set the wheel base to 11 and change the in game sliders for torque, you can pause mid race and feel the appropriate change right away. The game uses your wheelbase setting at launch as 100% which the in game slider regulates immediately. But when you change the wheelbase setting mid game, i believe the game sees it as a percentage of the previous percentage. Which doesnt feel like it computes, at least in my experience. (I hope thats not too confusing, im confusing myself trying to explain what im thinking)

It doesn't work like that. If anything, PD can at some point remove the cap but a game can't restrict an external device. Hori controller is an official controller, so that's why the PlayStation sees a non-ps wheel as being an official wheel.
Just for my clarification. Does the game see drivehub as a hori controller?. I thought if you had a ps5 g pro wheelbase you didnt need a hori controller to use with drivehub. Isnt the hori controller needed if you need the PS security chip?, i.e. if you have the xbox or pc wheelbase version then you need a ps or hori controller for dive hub to work on ps?

This is a random shot in the dark, can anyone tell me what the outside diameter of the elastomers in the Pro brake pedal is?
I'm away from home, have found a place that sells elastomers and want to try and get some harder ones.

Just for my clarification. Does the game see drivehub as a hori controller?. I thought if you had a ps5 g pro wheelbase you didnt need a hori controller to use with drivehub. Isnt the hori controller needed if you need the PS security chip?, i.e. if you have the xbox or pc wheelbase version then you need a ps or hori controller for dive hub to work on ps?
Yes that is correct.

This is a random shot in the dark, can anyone tell me what the outside diameter of the elastomers in the Pro brake pedal is?
I'm away from home, have found a place that sells elastomers and want to try and get some harder ones.
They aren't all the same diameter, but I've measured a couple that I'm not using and the softer foam looking one is 15mm, the yellow rubber is 13mm. Both are the same height at about 22.5mm.

Please lets us know how you make out. Im curious about pedal tuning options as well. Thought we may have seen 3rd party kits by now. But i guess the pedals arent as bad as “reviewers” have led us to believe, lol

I measured the red elastomer at 15mm. I believe all but the yellow(smaller) will be the same diameter.

Hey everyone,

I stumbled upon something interesting about the force feedback in GT7 on my Logitech pro wheel.
Forgive me if this has already been discussed.

As we all know, FFB on the pro wheel is capped at around 7nm, but today upon booting up the game I noticed that my FFB was much higher. So I decided to do some testing.

My wheel firmware is up to date as of a week or 2 ago. My wheel settings for this test are:
Torque 10nm
Filter 8
Dampener 30

During this test I kept the GT7 sensitivity setting at 1 but changed the torque. I ran my test in the Porsche 911 RSR 991 ‘17 around the Daytona trioval.

Max torque 1 gave an average torque of 2 around the large corners.
Max 3 gave avg 4
Max 5 gave avg 6.7
Max 8 gave avg 9.4
Max 10 gave avg 10.

I then changed the bases torque to 11 but kept gt7 at 10 and this gave an avg. of 10.9 aro7nd the large corners.

To summarize, without the use of Drivehub, which I was on the verge of buying to unlock max torque, I’m able to use my Logitech G Pro to its full capabilities, with minor issues. I can’t seem to tame the straight line oscillations. I messed with ffb filter, lowered torque on both base and in game, but it still wants to dance around on me. I even switch to a road car, the GR supra RZ ‘20, but it still oscillated, so any advice on this would be appreciated.

The way you achieve this is by
1- connect the wheel to you ps5 and then power on the wheel. You want the LED display to read ‘connect usb’
2- power on ps5. I did this by pressing the power button on the ps5 but it might work with a controller as well.
3- press the ps button on the wheel and choose your profile like normal.
4- launch gt7.

I’ve tried all boot up combination I can think of, but they all result in polyphonies ffb setting, all but the one I mentioned above.

Try it out and let me know if you get similar results.

Hey everyone,

I stumbled upon something interesting about the force feedback in GT7 on my Logitech pro wheel.
Forgive me if this has already been discussed.

As we all know, FFB on the pro wheel is capped at around 7nm, but today upon booting up the game I noticed that my FFB was much higher. So I decided to do some testing.

My wheel firmware is up to date as of a week or 2 ago. My wheel settings for this test are:
Torque 10nm
Filter 8
Dampener 30

During this test I kept the GT7 sensitivity setting at 1 but changed the torque. I ran my test in the Porsche 911 RSR 991 ‘17 around the Daytona trioval.

Max torque 1 gave an average torque of 2 around the large corners.
Max 3 gave avg 4
Max 5 gave avg 6.7
Max 8 gave avg 9.4
Max 10 gave avg 10.

I then changed the bases torque to 11 but kept gt7 at 10 and this gave an avg. of 10.9 aro7nd the large corners.

To summarize, without the use of Drivehub, which I was on the verge of buying to unlock max torque, I’m able to use my Logitech G Pro to its full capabilities, with minor issues. I can’t seem to tame the straight line oscillations. I messed with ffb filter, lowered torque on both base and in game, but it still wants to dance around on me. I even switch to a road car, the GR supra RZ ‘20, but it still oscillated, so any advice on this would be appreciated.

The way you achieve this is by
1- connect the wheel to you ps5 and then power on the wheel. You want the LED display to read ‘connect usb’
2- power on ps5. I did this by pressing the power button on the ps5 but it might work with a controller as well.
3- press the ps button on the wheel and choose your profile like normal.
4- launch gt7.

I’ve tried all boot up combination I can think of, but they all result in polyphonies ffb setting, all but the one I mentioned above.

Try it out and let me know if you get similar results.

Have to ask... Do you have it set on g923 compatibility mode?

Are you saying you do not get the same results if you turn the wheel on after you turn the ps5 on?

Have to ask... Do you have it set on g923 compatibility mode?

Are you saying you do not get the same results if you turn the wheel on after you turn the ps5 on?
It is set on Pro Wheel compatibility mode.

And you are correct. I do not get the same results if I turn the ps5 on first.

The oscillations I experience are making it almost unplayable however. I hope there is a fix, otherwise I’ll have to play the way poly wants me too.

At the moment I have the game paused and the wheel is slightly vibrating like a chihuahua.

Last edited:
Yes, this is similar to putting the wheel into G923 mode, except what's actually happening is that the game is picking it up as if it is a G29 (you can see this in the wheel test page in the game). Just as with the G923 mode, all you're going to get is major oscillation and clipping although now you're not even getting Trueforce.

Yes, this is similar to putting the wheel into G923 mode, except what's actually happening is that the game is picking it up as if it is a G29 (you can see this in the wheel test page in the game). Just as with the G923 mode, all you're going to get is major oscillation and clipping although now you're not even getting Trueforce.
Ah, well here I thought I broke the DaVinci code… thanks for clarifying, now I can abandon trying to make it work for me.

So drivehub is the only option right now, (and in the near future) where You get full 11nM with trueforce, and can add better shifters. Am I right?

So drivehub is the only option right now, (and in the near future) where You get full 11nM with trueforce, and can add better shifters. Am I right?
I don't think that is something that Logitech will support or make comments on. You will probably get a better answer for it in the drivehub thread.

The cap is imposed by PD, not Logitech. Logitech has submitted several requests to PD to remove the cap but PD has not responded to it so far. This is entirely up to PD to fix, Logitech can't do anything since it's not a Logitech issue. As an example, other games like ACC and Wreckfest will give you the full 11nm torque on PS4/PS5.

For now, the best that us customers can do, is to go the drivehub route since it can be used for console compatibility, shifter, pedal and handbrake options, and full torque in GT7. Keep in mind that the drivehub is not supported and not recommended by Logitech since they are not official partners.

I don't think that is something that Logitech will support or make comments on. You will probably get a better answer for it in the drivehub thread.

The cap is imposed by PD, not Logitech. Logitech has submitted several requests to PD to remove the cap but PD has not responded to it so far. This is entirely up to PD to fix, Logitech can't do anything since it's not a Logitech issue. As an example, other games like ACC and Wreckfest will give you the full 11nm torque on PS4/PS5.

For now, the best that us customers can do, is to go the drivehub route since it can be used for console compatibility, shifter, pedal and handbrake options, and full torque in GT7. Keep in mind that the drivehub is not supported and not recommended by Logitech since they are not official partners.
Ordered mine already. Hopefully get it before the wknd. 🤗

Hello, I have started using Simracing "Sparco" gloves with my Logitech G Pro steering wheel and I have noticed that some of the seams on the steering wheel that cover the leather where the thumb and index fingers rest have frayed a little. It's very little. It cannot be seen with the naked eye.
Is this normal? Is it bae to use Simracing gloves with this steering wheel?

Thank you.

I use Sparco "hypergrip" sim racing gloves with my G pro. I have not noticed any real wear to the leather or stitching on the wheel where my thumbs rest, 14 months of use now. If anything the gloves themselves show more wear.

Utilizo guantes de carreras de simulación Sparco "hypergrip" con mi G pro. No he notado ningún desgaste real en el cuero ni en las costuras del volante donde descansan mis pulgares, ya 14 meses de uso. En todo caso, los propios guantes muestran más desgaste.
Mis guantes son exactamente iguales "Sparco Hypergrip".

Did it happen to someone else? Do you use SimRacing gloves?

Last edited:
Oui, au niveau du pouce gauche, il commence. J’ai vu une photo sur un groupe d’une personne dont la couture a totalement lâché prise. J’utilise des gants.

Just tried the lambo urus stock with the Logitech G pro wheel. The true force feedback in the wheel, in corners is crazy. Wheel shaking heavily:D. TF is on 70%.

Did one of you experienced the same?

I have a question about Logitechs recommended GT7 settings found here Recommended settings for G Pro wheel. In the opening paragraph they state ‘These settings all assume that your wheel is set to 11Nm of strength’. They then go on to suggest that you set in game max torque to 10. I’ve had it beat into my head by other’s presumably smarter then me on the subject, that maxing out torque on both wheel base and in game will result in clipping. Is this not the case? Currently it’s not an issue because of the capped ffb, but I have a Drivehub on its way that I plan to use to remove that cap.

Back