Mapping "Zahara de la Sierra" (new GT6 track)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 2,570 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think quick match is a form of shuffle

I think you choose certain criterias (like pp, type of cars, tires, damage, and so on), then it places you in a lobby that fits what you chose. Not sure.

I am really hoping there is a city section somewhere on the circuit so we can do something similar to this:

1973_targa_florio__nino_vaccarella__ferrari_312_pb.jpg

It say's 'Driving Mission' top left ? ... The course layout looks a bit different from the other pictures.
maybe there's a couple different course layouts? The first images and videos seem to show the course crossing over itself. Speculation of course as the image of the track is very tiny.

There would be shorter variations like Full, North, South or even a mini circuit.

Agreed, like Matterhorn. Actually that stage we spotted it is definitely not 27km long.

And here Comes the question: are we going to see the long version in gt6?

So this driving 'section' would be like a point to point race? That picture of the map doesn't look like it's connected all the way in a circle?

Ugh I feel the hype rising! :embarrassed:

Update 1.12 will coming next week which including:
  • Sierra time rally
  • Quick match
  • VGT which already announced
  • Additional Dashboard instrumental gauge option

Sorry for late.
It's live broadcasting in Niconico here.
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv191096089?ref=grel
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv191876544
I want to record to the video but unfortunately I don't have capture environment.
I'm waiting somebody upload to Youtube.
Also I didn't see anything about course maker.

EDIT: @fagnerpc posted videos. thanks.
The only VGT car I'm expecting is the Toyota FT-1 Vision GT.

Again translation. Probably a time trial around the track. I fit is 30km however, I can imagine perhaps it being split into parts, like small stages.

Maybe its a time trial (or more like timed challenge), on about 1:10 there is bumper cam and there is counter on screen going 68...67...66...65

Yeah didn't @BRING MORE TUNA say something about Sierra rally? which I (and others too it seems) would interpret as being similar to the GT5 Nordschleife time attack from the AMG challenges.

Well, I can't say much because of low visiblity of the streaming and still I don't know really what it is.
What I thought is it seems like "Countdown and time extending" system like old arcade game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back