Mapping "Zahara de la Sierra" (new GT6 track)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 2,570 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sierra!
o0krcB9.png

Eg067mf.png

:drool:
200_s.gif

1:02 in the video. On track stage markers?

Looking again they appear to be clock faces.. that inconjunction with the countdown timer on screen suggests an 'Outrun' style -- make the next checkpoint before the time runs out... with multiple cars on track, that would make it an eliminator style event too.

Some classic race cars (like a '60's Grand Prix car or an LM car) would be very nice considering the old-school nature of Zahara.

Though I wouldn't complain if it were something like a Lola-Aston or an R18... maybe even a GTE car? Kaz pls.
So far we know about the Nismo GT-R Kaz confirmed last week. I won't get my hopes too high beyond that car.

Look at those massive straits, those must be several miles in length.

I Dunno... it says driving section, and that course map doesn't tally with the one on screen in the video, which appears to be a closed loop, rather than point to point as in that screen grab.

Might get 3 VGT, the NiSMO, and Zahara, also Quick Match. Could be all or some. 2 VGT and the Track are already added to the code, and the FT-1 VGT & NiSMO have been said to arrive with a September update. Quick Match, is the biggest maybe, but looks like it to is on the way. Might even get window banner and licence plate customizing. Nothing set in stone but that's a lot of meat and potatoes.

If you look at the replay, you see that most of replay works is a generic "GT5 Course Maker Like" angles. Bet that because its memory cannot be fit into such a long track.

Plus, this is the Sierra logo:
Screenshot_2014-09-03-23-29-00.jpg

Plus also, do you realise the sneek peek where the FT1 is driven on that Zahara? Nice foreshadowing PD, now we get the VGT version :D

Last edited:
Wonder if this is basically going to be like Goodwood where we'll have track as well as a dedicated special mission event for it.

I'm so glad I picked up Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate and a PS4 today, I need something to distract me and keep the GT hype train in check until next week!!!!!!! :bowdown: It could be a great week next week!! I really cannot wait to drive on this course!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back