Might get new stuff 12/24/2014

• Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 310 comments
Hi Grinch. Did forza give you any Christmas presence?
He is making a valid point, for the sim racer, cockpits are essential for immersion, he hasn't trolled, complained or whinged, he brought up a valid point.

To respond, in a reasonable manner to @TokoTurismo's statement, I believe it is just PD favouring the majority but then again, do they actually have detailed interiors handed to them from the designers?

So after the update, uh, my X button isn't working. :odd:

Are you still experiencing this issue? I just got the same problem and it's very annoying. Granted, my DS3 is busted but neither a TV remote with Bravia Sync and, more importantly, none of the G27s replacements for X work (X on shifter module and gas pedal). I reset the PS3 a couple of times to no avail, I just get stuck at My Home.

Way to go PD... 👎

Are you still experiencing this issue? I just got the same problem and it's very annoying. Granted, my DS3 is busted but neither a TV remote with Bravia Sync and, more importantly, none of the G27s replacements for X work (X on shifter module and gas pedal). I reset the PS3 a couple of times to no avail, I just get stuck at My Home.

Way to go PD... 👎
Nah, I noticed the main connection behind my DFGT was loose. Pushed back in, fixed it. :P

Nah, I noticed the main connection behind my DFGT was loose. Pushed back in, fixed it. :P

Oddly enough, I tried again after reading your reply and it's working :odd:. It's weird, before this the G27 was working fine in the XMB, calibrated and everything only that X didn't work...now it's normal. What is it with this Christmas ghost? :crazy:

Back