Might get new stuff 12/24/2014

• Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 310 comments
i1JsGoBbx6O82Ec.jpg

Note that Jenkins the GT Kitty is listed as one of the drivers ON THE CAR!
I searched for the real driver but turns out most of the people with that surname is rugby player :(

Also, I cant give the impression right now since im on a field trip. So merry Christmas anyway. Maybe at Friday tops.

Anyway, sorry for anyone whose I mocked with that six wheeled Veyron. So fire up those outdated Itshappening.gif. Oh wait.

For those updating right now, is your "update" screen on the black background playstation UI or is it using the GT UI to download this update.
If its using the Playstation UI, than it is an update (ex:1.16), if its just using the GT UI, than it is just a hotfix.

For me, its using the GT UI.

Man I wish I wasn't away from my PS3 right now. The last two VGT's have just been the best! Racing cars!

Also I thought for sure the Mazda would be a Skyactiv-D not a Rotary... but I am not complaining. Love that it is built to the LMP rules too!

And you know this how?

Also, from the LM55 release article:
If you read on the GT6 home page, there is no article saying that an update has been released. Just a HotFix, which just makes the Chaparral 2X VGT more drivable. Nothing has been released yet that has officially stated the Mazda LM55 is in GT6, besides a frankly misleading reveal article.

If you read on the GT6 home page, there is no article saying that an update has been released. Just a HotFix, which just makes the Chaparral 2X VGT more drivable. Nothing has been released yet that has officially stated the Mazda LM55 is in GT6, besides a frankly misleading reveal article.
They just posted it's release on facebook too.

So, if it's not in the hot fix, then surely there will be another update available after the maintenance.

Not to mention a 15 minute download on my not so bad internet for a 'hot fix' seems like a bit much.

For those updating right now, is your "update" screen on the black background playstation UI (looks something like this) http://mp1st.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/bf3-ps3-update.jpg or is it using the GT UI to download this update.
If its using the Playstation UI, than it is an update (ex:1.16), if its just using the GT UI, than it is just a hotfix.
It's a HotFix. End of that. And the only CONFIRMED and officially stated fix is that the Chaparral VGT is now more drivable.

Man I wish I wasn't away from my PS3 right now. The last two VGT's have just been the best! Racing cars!

Also I thought for sure the Mazda would be a Skyactiv-D not a Rotary... but I am not complaining. Love that it is built to the LMP rules too!

It has Skyactive on the fin. Where does it say that it's a rotary?

They just posted it's release on facebook too.

So, if it's not in the hot fix, then surely there will be another update available after the maintenance.

Not to mention a 15 minute download on my not so bad internet for a 'hot fix' seems like a bit much.
It is coming today, not doubt about it, just it isn't, as far as the HotFix info states, in GT6 now.

15 Minutes seems awfully long for a Hot Fix, which if I recall usually don't take longer then a minute or two.

Of all the days to stop working, my video capture program picks today. Just great...

Latest Posts

Back