MORD Motorsports | previously GAUZed Garage

I wouldn't have been able to make it. I haven't been getting good sleep and yesterday I was up at 4am for a little fishing trip. I was so tired when I got home I fell asleep at 6pm my time and didn't get up until 1pm today. :D Power sleeping is awesome..

hahaha, That happend to me once but even worst, I came from a paty that lasted around 1 day and a half , I wasn't really that drunk since I'm still pretty young, I went home at about 5pm. Drank some cafe and went into a winter sleep when I woke up it was still day light. So i though It didn't passed longer than an hour since i felt to sleep, So i decided to just hang there, Until my mom just enter the room screaming at me.."You lazy 🤬 wake up!!!! Do you know what time it is????!!!! Its 2 o'clock you 🤬 I ain't letting you go to a party ever again" I was like, B:censored:h, I wasn't asleep, I was in coma!!!"

driftshiro
hahaha, that happend to me once but even worst, i came from a paty that lasted around 1 day and a half , i wasn't really that drunk since i'm still pretty young, i went home at about 5pm. Drank some cafe and went into a winter sleep when i woke up it was still day light. So i though it didn't passed longer than an hour since i felt to sleep, so i decided to just hang there, until my mom just enter the room screaming at me.."you lazy 🤬 Wake up!!!! Do you know what time it is????!!!! Its 2 o'clock you 🤬 I ain't letting you go to a party ever again" i was like, b:censored:h, i wasn't asleep, i was in coma!!!"

lol!!!

DriftShiro
hahaha, That happend to me once but even worst, I came from a paty that lasted around 1 day and a half , I wasn't really that drunk since I'm still pretty young, I went home at about 5pm. Drank some cafe and went into a winter sleep when I woke up it was still day light. So i though It didn't passed longer than an hour since i felt to sleep, So i decided to just hang there, Until my mom just enter the room screaming at me.."You lazy 🤬 wake up!!!! Do you know what time it is????!!!! Its 2 o'clock you 🤬 I ain't letting you go to a party ever again" I was like, B:censored:h, I wasn't asleep, I was in coma!!!"

I have a similar story. I'm only 15 but I'm Irish so I drink, but me and my friends went out one night and I got hammered. My sister picked of up and gave out crap saying she was gonna tell my parents. Then I got home and stumbled up to bed and woke up at 2 the next day. A couple of hours later my mother came in and says "did ya have a good night?", "twas alright" I replied. She went on to say "ya know ya woke me up last night," and I shrugged my shoulders, them she said "what did you have to drink?" I obviously said "nothing" and she knew I was lying and kept asking. After a while I said "emm, bulmers." I lied but she didn't know it. She asked me how many and I said 3 and she believed it. I asked "how did you know? Did (sisters name not being mentioned) tell you?" oddly enough it wasn't. And it wasn't by creating a racket going up the stairs either. She said "you woke me up by snoring" I was like "WHATTT?" she then went on to say I don't usually snore but drink can sometimes make you snore rediculously loud. Then she said she didn't care once I behave. Then my sister got really mad from jealousy. I was happy that day.

Powellx235
I have a similar story. I'm only 15 but I'm Irish so I drink, but me and my friends went out one night and I got hammered. My sister picked of up and gave out crap saying she was gonna tell my parents. Then I got home and stumbled up to bed and woke up at 2 the next day. A couple of hours later my mother came in and says "did ya have a good night?", "twas alright" I replied. She went on to say "ya know ya woke me up last night," and I shrugged my shoulders, them she said "what did you have to drink?" I obviously said "nothing" and she knew I was lying and kept asking. After a while I said "emm, bulmers." I lied but she didn't know it. She asked me how many and I said 3 and she believed it. I asked "how did you know? Did (sisters name not being mentioned) tell you?" oddly enough it wasn't. And it wasn't by creating a racket going up the stairs either. She said "you woke me up by snoring" I was like "WHATTT?" she then went on to say I don't usually snore but drink can sometimes make you snore rediculously loud. Then she said she didn't care once I behave. Then my sister got really mad from jealousy. I was happy that day.

I bet your sister was like, hey Powell! I'ma tell mom that you've been drinking!

But in her mind: Sike, just going to piss you off before you go to bed.

It's the human nature.

Just read until there and had to stop because I was laughing really hard :lol:

**** it, too late now! :P It doesn't kill enough to make a real difference, and I don't drink often. Once a month or so won't make a difference.

**** it, too late now! :P It doesn't kill enough to make a real difference, and I don't drink often. Once a month or so won't make a difference.

Drink while your young, it's not as fun when your older. :lol:

No real meet happened today. Well if anybody needs help to set up his car or to anything else post it here and we'll try to meet some time next week before R1 of VDC.

By the way,
Me, Ono and GunzAblazin managed a triple GAUZed Drift win in the Wheel Only Drifting Tournament as we are 1., 2. and 3. :) Congrats and good job guys!

N

By the way,
Me, Ono and GunzAblazin managed a triple GAUZed Drift win in the Wheel Only Drifting Tournament as we are 1., 2. and 3. :) Congrats and good job guys!

Gauzed Drift Garage takes the podium once again in VDCS3 Round 1 !
This time:

1st= monsterGAUZ
2nd= Ono
3rd= KingB_

Well done ;)

thanks!! I am actually going to be tuning pretty much all day today I am going to get online in a minute (can't sleep) So if you guys are online ill ask if you have free time.

Back