MORD Motorsports | previously GAUZed Garage

thanks!! I am actually going to be tuning pretty much all day today I am going to get online in a minute (can't sleep) So if you guys are online ill ask if you have free time.

You and me both.. my neck is killing me.

there was a storm over here so I decided to go for a nice "drive" in a parking lot in the 240sx :sly: been having a adrenaline rush since

Wheres the peanut butter, I'm so jelly right now. :grumpy: It sucks for me because when a storm rolls in, my neck just starts hurting. That's probably why It's hurting now. Thanks for sending your god damn storm this way Silv. :lol:

Actually, I don't. I kinda wish you blew your tires to bits and pieces so you can't drift anymore. :D That way your stuck inside like me, aaaaand I won't be so jelly. :lol:

It's like he goes drifting in the rain and whatnot. he blows his tires, doesn't have spares. and has to walk home and feel like a 🤬 cause he left his car in the lot.

Hell even if that happened to me, idc if I live a mile away, I aint leavin my baby alone.

It's like he goes drifting in the rain and whatnot. he blows his tires, doesn't have spares. and has to walk home and feel like a 🤬 cause he left his car in the lot.

Hell even if that happened to me, idc if I live a mile away, I aint leavin my baby alone.

First he gets out of the car all like "Yeeeaaahhh Woooooooooo!! I blew my tiress!! That was AWESOME!!." Then it hits him like, "Ahhhhh 🤬, I blew my tires.." :lol:

Omg if that was me.

I think i'd start crying lol jokes rofl then get home, take a hot shower and laugh my 🤬 off

LOL. I would probably sleep in the car and just wait for someone to come help me out lol someone ask why my tire blew ill just say they spontaneously exploded or something

LOL. I would probably sleep in the car and just wait for someone to come help me out lol someone ask why my tire blew ill just say they spontaneously exploded or something

Haha. :lol: "yee, I was smoking, and they ugh, you know... blew the 🤬 up." Meanwhile, the rims are completely thrashed. LOL..

Did you only just switch to DFGT? I can get hold of one and try tune it, you running 500hp VDC setup?

I helped out twist with his PS13 a few days and yesterday I made a tune for Driftmonkey and was writing to him on PS3 but he didnt reply :/

Well, could you please send it to me? :embarrassed:

no, drift monkey asked for it therefore Ima send it to him. If he likes it and he wants to use it for VDC then it wouldn't be cool if I gave it away to everyone right? If he dont like it then i'l send it to ya.

Back