Most Respected Indy Racers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect anyone who wishes to use the art of drag racing.

dude i dont care if anyone respects me i respect myself. this thread its just like the 3rd of the same crap. its getting olddddddddddddd

Please don't type like this because AMG. will sent you a warning...

hondaryderz
List any 10 people that you respect the most (NOT FROM YOUR TEAM).... please no drama!

in no particular order.

1: KRAVENRAW
2: crashthebash
3: SMOKEYYx562
4: HaYaBusa1340Rr
5: nVsLunaChick
6: iWinYouLooz
7: th3kn1fe
8: mickeydoo222
9: NUTZ-34
10: L8R_-_H8R

This is too funny, you would put down the people you are constantly in a room with almost everyday.

You have no choice but to respect.

This is too funny, you would put down the people you are constantly in a room with almost everyday.

You have no choice but to respect.

And...? Maybe... and im just going out on a limb here... but just maybe thats why he is in a room with them more often then not...? Because its better racing when your with a group of people who dont talk smack after they win a race.

Allow me to be the first to do what this thread was created for... I guess.
The instructions state to not put anyone on your team and the listed are in no particular order....

fest0r
mattjones
Dalightninracer
Slashfan
Dr_slump
Cool_dude
Air_jordan
Tittie_fish
bobby_vegas
Yumadbroski
:lol: Indy tuner? me? o_O
I've only done 1 serious tune for 1/4mile so far, that's it.

But ok, thank you!

-----
@topic
Anyway, "most respected" is not equal to "fastest tuner".

There is not many draggers I "respect". All the fighting and whatnot is really shameful, that's why my list consists of
1: ptk14
2: viperbeatsvette
3: santa-go-moo
4: DLR
5: jai7jai

And...? Maybe... and im just going out on a limb here... but just maybe thats why he is in a room with them more often then not...? Because its better racing when your with a group of people who dont talk smack after they win a race.

Funny thing is, I am the LAST person to talk smack on the game. I don't even talk smack on here, I just defend myself. I know a LOT of the best and fastest drag racers on this game and never had a problem with any of them until I came on here.

This is worse than high school lol. For real.

These threads are always a good time....its funny how the people complaining about the drama feed it like a fart to a flame...Honda is a tool bag but U dont have to post on his threads....and sorry I cant help posting people on my team because I wouldnt be in it if I didnt trust and respect them

AKA_I-95
KRAVENRAW (Old News Arrogant Cocky Diva)
Cstedwell
AZZEN123
L8r_H8r
ptk14
maddmatt21
SCCREEEEM
iWinYouLose (great name, wish i would have come up with it)
Bad4Re60
MoparPit
festor99
REDDBOY
ded_84
cow_jamella
dudesixnine

Last edited:
I respect (in no particular order):

ptk14
aka l-95
eightlives1981
gvrules
nutz-34
bad4re60
vqpro
maddmatt21
SMOKEYYx562
Iwinyoulooz

mrhankey21.jpg
. Lol @ honda ryderz. He's always been number 2.

eightlives
Funny thing is, I am the LAST person to talk smack on the game. I don't even talk smack on here, I just defend myself. I know a LOT of the best and fastest drag racers on this game and never had a problem with any of them until I came on here.

Whats even more funny....i see alot of arguing on here , and the same people arguing are all freindly in the race room.

dont ask me who, it varies.

Whats even more funny....i see alot of arguing on here , and the same people arguing are all freindly in the race room.

dont ask me who, it varies.

Yeah I would agree with that, I think it comes down to the fact that typed words can take on different meaning than what the person typing them might have meant in the first place. I know I have gotten in trouble before because someone misunderstood the message I text messaged her LOL.

Allow me to be the first to do what this thread was created for... I guess.
The instructions state to not put anyone on your team and the listed are in no particular order....

fest0r
mattjones
Dalightninracer
Slashfan
Dr_slump
Cool_dude
Air_jordan
Tittie_fish
bobby_vegas
Yumadbroski

Thank you ptk! lol

These threads are always a good time....its funny how the people complaining about the drama feed it like a fart to a flame...Honda is a tool bag but U dont have to post on his threads....and sorry I cant help posting people on my team because I wouldnt be in it if I didnt trust and respect them

Tool bag huh? Whatever I used to look up to you, now I see you're just like the rest. And by the way Luna already told me that Cstedwell makes all of your tunes for you. Guess it's not a secret anymore :lol:

Tool bag huh? Whatever I used to look up to you, now I see you're just like the rest. And by the way Luna already told me that Cstedwell makes all of your tunes for you.

Lol. Luna wants to quit bothering her. That's why she doesn't go on nVsLunaChick no more. She's on another account because no lives like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back