Most Respected Indy Racers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep making jokes, that doesn't make you faster.

Lol. I already am faster. You're where you are now because of elite. And if if u didn't spend ALL your time on here you would be ok. Can't say fast because you don't know how to tune.

Instead of running your mouth why don't you just POST YOUR LIST!

Important people already know who would be on my list. We all know who we are and who's lists we are on. We don't need to prove anything to each other we already know who's fast and who isn't and we have fun beating each other 1 minute and then getting beat by that same person the next minute.

Important people already know who would be on my list. We all know who we are and who's lists we are on. We don't need to prove anything to each other we already know who's fast and who isn't and we have fun beating each other 1 minute and then getting beat by that same person the next minute.

Thats not the point, the point is other than team mates who do you respect or support the most.

Can I haz a cheezburger?

Ahahahahahaha

Truth.

Thats not the point, the point is other than team mates who do you respect or support the most.

We already know that too. We don't only run with teammates. My team runs with team solo all the time and we know we respect and support each other or else we wouldn't run with them.

cb.jpg

We already know that too. We don't only run with teammates. My team runs with team solo all the time and we know we respect and support each other or else we wouldn't run with them.

Then wouldn't it have been easier just to say that before instead of making insults?

How I feel right now :)

[/media]http://youtu.be/tHZxeR0uXQE?hd=1][/media]

I see you as the guy getting hit with the keyboard in that video LOL.

Then why are you just hanging around here??

Because I live in America, and I have the freedom to do what I want.

Yup.

Then wouldn't it have been easier just to say that before instead of making insults?

Don't even try to make yourself look innocent, you egg him on all the time.

And this is why you can't have nice things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back