My 1/4 Mile Drag Times (Route X Timer)

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 229 comments
United States
In a quiet hole
r4a2g0/NFS_ELITE_DEMON
Dont bother
1/4 Mile Drag Times (Times Posted Are From Route X)
Car---------------------------1/4 Mile Time----Horsepower
Veyron 16.4 '09---------------------8.221----1256
GTR Black edition '12----------------8.978-----954
GTR SpecV '09----------------------9.119-----867
Viper SRT10 ACR '08-----------------9.154----1030
SLR McLaren '03---------------------9.265----943
SKYLINE GTR Vspec Nur (R34)--------9.327----797
Corvette Z06 (C6) '06----------------9.334----865
Gallardo LP 560-4 '08-----------------9.351----760
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09----------------9.435----905
GTZonda C125 7.3 '02----------------9.489----923
GTO Twin Turbo '98------------------9.785----698
Mustang SVT Cobra R '00------------9.905-----721
300ZX 2Seater (Z32) '89-------------9.965----748
Mustang GT '05---------------------10.003----718
Supra RZ '97-----------------------10.065----712
Corvette Grand Sport (C4) '96-------10.210----641
350Z (Z33, US) '03-----------------10.313----530
Cerbera Speed 6 '97----------------10.318----554
coming soon
RS6 '02 (not the wagon)------------9.608-----763
Murcilago LP 670-4 SV--------------9.216-----883
Pontiac GTO
Enzo
ZZII
SPIRRIA 4.6 V8---------------------9.976-----586
SL600 (R230) '04-------------------9.385----1025

Have fun comparing your times to mine. Please don't repost saying bull crap. :lol:

Also please no more bickering.

Last edited:
add me for drag racing or untuned stock cars in your garage

Last edited:
Nice, I know a place where you can add all the info too, but you will need pictures to back up your claims.

1/4 Mile Drag Times (Times Posted Are From Route X)
Car---------------------------1/4 Mile Time----Horsepower
Veyron 16.4 '09---------------------8.33------1256
GTR Black edition '12----------------8.978-----954
GTR SpecV '09----------------------9.119-----867
Viper SRT10 ACR '08-----------------9.154----1030
SLR McLaren '03---------------------9.265----943
SKYLINE GTR Vspec Nur (R34)--------9.327----797
Corvette Z06 (C6) '06----------------9.334----865
Gallardo LP 560-4 '08-----------------9.351----760
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09----------------9.435----915
Zonda C125 7.3 '02-------------------9.489----923
GTO Twin Turbo '98------------------9.785----698
Mustang SVT Cobra R '00------------9.905-----721
300ZX 2Seater (Z32) '89-------------9.965----748
Mustang GT '05---------------------10.003----718
Supra RZ '97-----------------------10.065----712
Corvette Grand Sport (C4) '96-------10.210----641
350Z (Z33, US) '03-----------------10.313----530
Cerbera Speed 6 '97----------------10.318----554

Have fun comparing your times to mine. Please don't repost saying bull crap. Yes i already know that some people are faster than me, I know my supra has too many miles on it to be at max. and i know that most people only have GTRs or Vipers or Enzos tuned so i dont expect many replies to my 350Z, which is undefeated against any other 370Z, or 370Z :lol:

How about Skyline 370GT? That is the ultimate sleeper :sly:

Please don't double post, use the edit button.

Welcome to GTP. :gtpflag:

When I noticed you had posted in this thread I just knew you would be telling someone off for double posting or some other AUP infraction.

I’m generally an easy going guy ;) but the only posts you seem to make in this section lately are to lay down the law and it’s getting a little tiresome. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a moderator, but maybe wait until that day comes... or at least don’t limit your posts in the drag section to enforcing the rules.

Just my humble opinion 👍

fest0r
When I noticed you had posted in this thread I just knew you would be telling someone off for double posting or some other AUP infraction.

I’m generally an easy going guy ;) but the only posts you seem to make in this section lately are to lay down the law and it’s getting a little tiresome. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a moderator, but maybe wait until that day comes... or at least don’t limit your posts in the drag section to enforcing the rules.

Just my humble opinion 👍

Again, only my opinion, but that seems to be all he said in regards in numerous other threads. Like you said fest0r, good luck with trying to be a mod.. But you there is no need to quote the AUP.. Leave that to the current moderators and admins 👍 Don't take any offense to what I have just said, there wasn't meant to be any :)

ACR could be faster, could be in the 8s, ZR1 could hit 9.3s and Mustang GT '05 has 737hp fully tuned. But overall good times.

@slash
Sorry I had to bolt man but urgent family issues have sprung up and family gets priority over playstation haha.. We should run very soon though :)

... and Mustang GT '05 has 737hp fully tuned.

Did not know this. I'm pretty excited to know that mine can be even faster. I think mine is 721 or something, I know it's real close to what my SVT Cobra puts out. Thanks for that bit of info! 👍

*goes to break in some more

I can't remember the exact time, I'll have to get it when I get home. But my 2003 Audi RS6 runs around a 10.1 and hasn't even been tuned that much. Very basic suspension tuning, and still using the standard 5spd transmission.

I can turn around a 8.4-8.6 with my Enzo at Indy. This is my first post here so I don't know if this is okay or not, but here are the pics.

Start of Drag
http://i39.tinypic.com/v5y2ax.jpg

End of Drag
http://i40.tinypic.com/343k7yw.jpg

Edit: Just noticed Route X is a dlc track that I don't have. Oh well. ^-^ I did mine at the 1/4 mile at Indy.

I'm assuming this is your 1/4 time? I'm also assuming your getting these times by a stopwatch of some sorts, since you dont have the dlc.

The Enzo can be a high 8 second car if well tuned (8.99x-8.98x). Never a 8.4-8.6. Go buy the dlc and let us know 👍

I'm assuming this is your 1/4 time? I'm also assuming your getting these times by a stopwatch of some sorts, since you dont have the dlc.

The Enzo can be a high 8 second car if well tuned (8.99x-8.98x). Never a 8.4-8.6. Go buy the dlc and let us know 👍

Unless he is using the FORCE. But even with srf maybe 8.8xx, but your right never 8.6 or under.

This is his INDY time. From yellow striped area to shadow.

1/4 mile at indy. With all due respect, I don't plan to buy any DLC. I don't play the game enough to buy it. >-< Will just chill at Indy. I was mistaken in thinking this was the 1/4 at Indy xD I didn't know Route X was a track since I haven't been on the game in about a month and a half.

1/4 mile at indy. With all due respect, I don't plan to buy any DLC. I don't play the game enough to buy it. >-< Will just chill at Indy. I was mistaken in thinking this was the 1/4 at Indy xD I didn't know Route X was a track since I haven't been on the game in about a month and a half.

It's all good.

Indy is still a great place to race, it is very much alive even with route x out. If you want to try 1/4, run to the speaker hanging on the fence. I believe that is the 1/4 mark for Indy. But good luck trying to find someone who races to that though. Everyone just races to the shadow.. As do I.

Last edited:

Just my humble opinion 👍

My humble opinion is if there is anywhere in this site that needs it the most lately it seems to be this one. The Drag and Drift sections seem to be the "armpits" of this site where this kind of stuff shows up on a daily basis.

Nothing wrong with a little friendly reminder.

R1600Turbo
The Drag and Drift sections seem to be the "armpits" of this site where this kind of stuff shows up on a daily basis.

Thanks mod. Oh wait. Bug off.

My humble opinion is if there is anywhere in this site that needs it the most lately it seems to be this one. The Drag and Drift sections seem to be the "armpits" of this site where this kind of stuff shows up on a daily basis.

So you’re on a crusade to clean up the drag section? I would like to point out that just as many AUP infractions take place in the other sections of the board. It seems that you have a prejudice view of this section. Alternatively, you might be suggesting the staff responsible for this section aren’t doing their job properly. I suppose this would tie in with your campaign to become a moderator ;)

Anyway, you must have realised (if not desired) your posts are causing friction and just annoying to people. If your intentions are genuine then please stop trying to enforce the AUP as it’s just giving the moderators extra work 👍

As you stated, this is your opinion. I kind of take offence to you calling this section the armpit of the site. There are many members here that are supportive of this site that provide a great deal of help to others here. For you to use insulting references as these really makes you no better than the people you are referring to. If you want to be taken with any respect then you should try posting something more conducive to the topic at hand. Sure there's nothing wrong with a friendly reminder, but that's what the majority of the posts I read from you are. And as fest0r said, this isn't the only place where these problems exist.

Back