My 1/4 Mile Drag Times (Route X Timer)

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 229 comments
After more tuning, I got the RS6's down a little more to a 9.744.
The RS6 is capable of a much quicker time. I think mines hits 9.4 not really sure. But I will double check and get back to you on it.

Last edited:
The RS6 is capable of a much quicker time. I think mines hits 9.4 not really sure. But I will double check and get back to you on it.

9.4!?!?!

I spent hours trying to shave off a few hundredths of a second of mine again last night. Where are you finding 3 tenths of a second?

Pre-2.04 by RS6 Avant was running a 9.176 I haven't tried after but I assume around 9.19x.

My 937hp '08 was doing low 9.2s (pre 2.04, probably slightly less low 9.2s)
Haven't tuned the '02 because I'm lazy

After another 2 hours after work I managed a 9.651. Didn't think I'd break into the 9.6's.
And I double checked my time today and I ran 9.578. I can prolly take it down to 9.4 but its not a car I use much. But like I said its faster then the times you put up. Just put some more work on it im sure youll get there 👍

ACR could be faster, could be in the 8s, ZR1 could hit 9.3s and Mustang GT '05 has 737hp fully tuned. But overall good times.

Yes, definitely for the viper. I drag my audi against them and they can get farther ahead of me than that.:ouch:

Lol bombay! With the wing i was hitting 9.300 flat without it. It helps alot when the car is on the go

The wing does really help 9.253 :) but I just don't like the look of it so I drag without it.

I still have not seen a gtr that can beat the viper acr
Theres alot of GTR's that demolish the ACR's. Even my ZZII has embarrassed plenty of ACR's before. Its all up to the tuner who tunes the car.

Theres alot of GTR's that demolish the ACR's. Even my ZZII has embarrassed plenty of ACR's before. Its all up to the tuner who tunes the car.
I agree the zzll is deadly for acr's, mine has not lost to one yet. But ive also only raced about 20 or so acr's, only a top tuned viper with good launch should beat a top tuned zzll.
I also agree with Viper, even a poor tuned black edition can beat most acr's.

I agree the zzll is deadly for acr's, mine has not lost to one yet. But ive also only raced about 20 or so acr's, only a top tuned viper with good launch should beat a top tuned zzll.
I also agree with Viper, even a poor tuned black edition can beat most acr's.
Ya especially your ZZII alot of ACR's are gona have a hard time keeping up with yours. We were tearing it up last time with the ZZ's huh lol

Back