My 1/4 Mile Drag Times & Tunes

• Thread starter ajbd1290
  • 55 comments
United States
california
ajbd1290
I have been drag racing since GT5 came out in 2010, but i never got that great at it until August 2012. i started out as a noob thinking a 9.5 Viper ACR time was fast, now that i have gotten substancaly better i can keep up with a majority of the Drag comunity. i will put up some simple tunes so that more people can get better at drag racing, and hav fun like the rest of us.

Drag ET (elapsed times)

-Viper ACR- 9.042
-Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12- 8.945
-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09- 9.048
-Nissan GT-R '07- 9.534
-Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 '12- 8.957
-Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 RM- 9.104
***-Gran Turismo Formula One- 8.392
-Ferrari 430 Scudaria- 9.849
-Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG- 9.822
-Ford Mustang GT '05- 10.890
-Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04- 11.837
***-Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 TC- 9.442
***-Nissan Skyline GT-R V•spec II Nür R34- 9.467
***-Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 base '06- 10.063
***-Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08- 9.475
***- Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero S15 '02- 11.044
***-Cien Concept '02- 9.278
***-Dodge Viper SRT10 (P)- 9.256
-Dodge Viper GTS '02-
-Nissan Skyline R33-
***-ZZII- 9.098
***-Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (street)- 9.348
-Chevrolet Corvette Z06 RM-
-Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (street)-
-SLS AMG-
-McLaren F1-
-McLaren MP4-12C-
-Aston Martin V12-
-Nissan GTR BE GTAcademy- 8.944
-Nissan GTR BE GTAcademy Tuned- 8.961
***-Audi Lemans Quatro- 9.037
-Mazda RX-7 sprinter R type A-
-Mazda RX-8 (supercharged)-
-Mazda RX-8 (turbo)-
-Ford GT '06-
-Ford GT '02-
***-Ford GT no stripe- 9.152
***-Ferrari F60- 9.076
-Ferrari F40-
-Ferrari California-
-350z-
-370z-
-S2000 GT1 Turbo-
-Bugatti Veyron-
-Granturismo Ford GT Test Car-
Maserati GranTursimo-

*i have alot more times but i need to retune and retest.

Drag Tunes

4WD
-no aero packages
-suspention all to the right
then the spring rate down 1.0
then ride height all left in the front
and camber and toe are 0.0 front and rear
-transmision, you must flip it and tune specificly for every car
-differental all at 60
-and try to get a first gear launch if not go for a second gear launch

RWD
-same as 4WD except for front rates are all to the left except anti-roll, it stays at 7

**i apologise for the spelling mistakes i dont have the time to edit it**

New cars will have *** before the name/ times.

Last edited:
I have been drag racing since GT5 came out in 2010, but i never got that great at it until August 2012. i started out as a noob thinking a 9.5 Viper ACR time was fast, now that i have gotten substancaly better i can keep up with a majority of the Drag comunity. i will put up some simple tunes so that more people can get better at drag racing, and hav fun like the rest of us.

Drag ET (elapsed times)

-Viper ACR- 8.989
-Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12- 8.945
-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09- 9.011
-Nissan GT-R '07- 9.534
-Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 '12- 8.957
-Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 RM- 9.016
-Gran Turismo Formula One- low 8 sec
-Ferrari 430 Scudaria- 9.851
-Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG- 9.822

*i have alot more times but i need to retune and retest.

Drag Tunes

4WD
-no aero packages
-suspention all to the right
then the spring rate down 1.0
then ride height all left in the front
and camber and toe are 0.0 front and rear
-transmision, you must flip it and tune specificly for every car
-differental all at 60
-and try to get a first gear launch if not go for a second gear launch

RWD
-same as 4WD except for front rates are all to the left except anti-roll, it stays at 7

**i apologise for the spelling mistakes i dont have the time to edit it**
The SL65 AMG Benz is faster than 9.822. Not sure mine is fastest 1/4 time with that car but I achieved a 9.475 at SSRX. Its may be good for 9.3 or 9.2.

Depends which one hes got..
04 will do 9.3xx don't do 9.2xx .. Trust me on that one.
02 will do 9.6xx

Sl600 will do 9.2xx though :)

1st then quick shift into 2nd about 5-10 mhp :) also if you want
Ride max/max <<<<< min/max for Indy
Springs min/max

Let me know how you get on dude :)

Last edited:
Do you have pictures of your times? I really do not understand how your ACR, zr1 RM, and specV obliterate everyone elses but the rest of your times are mediocre and youre asking for help in another thread

I have pictures and I will put them up, but I'm using mobile, it's a pain to add photos. And I got those tuned from a friend, and with hours of tinkering. The GTRs, the ACR, and the ZR1 are my over used cars and I want to get more cars as fast as them eventually. And the reason y I'm asking for help also is because I have no idea what I'm doing, I tune and it gets faster, everyone says to "flip the trans" and I don't even get how to do that. I only want to be faster, who wouldn't

I have pictures and I will put them up, but I'm using mobile, it's a pain to add photos. And I got those tuned from a friend, and with hours of tinkering. The GTRs, the ACR, and the ZR1 are my over used cars and I want to get more cars as fast as them eventually. And the reason y I'm asking for help also is because I have no idea what I'm doing, I tune and it gets faster, everyone says to "flip the trans" and I don't even get how to do that. I only want to be faster, who wouldn't

Ah ok, so.. 3 of the flagship cars, you have the fastest on GTP .. while at the same time have "no idea what youre doing" and you "dont get how to flip a transmission"

I hope you understand my speculation. I'm actually more confused now than I was before

Hell if you put that alleged 9.011 specV tune on the black edition you'd get faster than 8.945 and anyone with common sense would'a tried that by now after "hours of tinkering"

I'm not the type to call BS on people but this definitely isn't adding up at all, and I will await for pictures to prove me wrong

Actually you cannot use a spec v tune on a black trust me I tried.

Granted I'm sure the transmission ratios wouldnt match up.. However if you used the exact same flip point and just stretched 6th out a few more mph , threw on the same suspension I guarantee you'd get better than 8.945. Thats indisputable

You and I are splitting hairs anyway. Its quite obvious something is amiss !

Ah ok, so.. 3 of the flagship cars, you have the fastest on GTP .. while at the same time have "no idea what youre doing" and you "dont get how to flip a transmission"

I hope you understand my speculation. I'm actually more confused now than I was before

Hell if you put that alleged 9.011 specV tune on the black edition you'd get faster than 8.945 and anyone with common sense would'a tried that by now after "hours of tinkering"

I'm not the type to call BS on people but this definitely isn't adding up at all, and I will await for pictures to prove me wrong

Ok I will try to get them up on GTP by tomorrow, I know it looks suspicious but as I said, those three weren't tuned by me, I just messed with the gears so they didn't bog down as much. And I have no clue what to do on the black edition cause I have no clue what I did on the specv. If I were you I would also be suspicious. But every other car I tuned is just crap. I will try to figure out how to get the pics up with mobile to prove it

Ok a few minor tweeks, it may seem like BS but I posted this at school just trying to remember off the top of my head. Sorry if I now seem unreliable, a liar, or anything else, but just a dumb kid that didn't have the patience to wait till I got home to make the post.

ACR- 8.988, but I can't get it back to that, best I got was 9.027

Vette RM- 9.104

Black edition- 8.944

SpecV- 9.048

Sorry, I messed up bad on the RM and SpecV

The photos will be on my profile soon

Anyways still a really fast time in the vette 👍 I'm not trying to be a hatred but are you using SRF? Still fast vette.

Nissan GT-R Spec-V 09' - 9.005 (Not sure if this is accurate after update.)
Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12 - 8.915 (Still in progress with the tune.)
Nissan R35 TC -8.784 (Currently one of the fastest I'm sure, Never been beaten by another car other than veyron.)
Edit: The 09' time has been severely changed by this update, and is now at 9.045

Last edited:
Ewesey
Nissan GT-R Spec-V 09' - 9.005 (Not sure if this is accurate after update.)
Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12 - 8.915 (Still in progress with the tune.)
Nissan R35 TC -8.784 (Currently one of the fastest I'm sure, Never been beaten by another car other than veyron.)
Edit: The 09' time has been severely changed by this update, and is now at 9.045

Don't think your 09 ran 9.005 before the update but nice times:)

Back