My Racing Simulation [Build 07]

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 860 comments
Wait, so it this going to be mobile only or also available on PC?

Graphics and drifting physics reminds me a lot of LFS in that video. Looking good 👍

Hi everyone!
Thank you for your support!

I made a new video featuring the Honda NSX-R.
I recorded the video using keyboard and mouse.
The car was equipped with Semi-Slick tires.

In the video you can notice that the racetrack has received a facelift.
It is near completion. 👍

Hey everyone, i am implementing keyboard support for people who use Android emulator.
It won't be configurable though because its a Smartphone game after all ;)

What keys do you recommend to use?

I need
Accel, Brake, Handbrake, Turns, Shift Up, Shift Down.

Is there any standard?

Hey everyone, i am implementing keyboard support for people who use Android emulator.
It won't be configurable though because its a Smartphone game after all ;)

What keys do you recommend to use?

I need
Accel, Brake, Handbrake, Turns, Shift Up, Shift Down.

Is there any standard?
I think on the QWERTY keyboard the controls for accelerate, brake and turns should be handled by the WASD keys
W is accelerate, S is brake, A is left turn, and D is right turn. I usually have handbrake set to spacebar, and shifting could be up and down arrow keys. If the mouse is used for steering, then shifting could be set to the left and right mouse buttons.

For me, I have S as accelerate, A as brake, D as handbrake and W as a camera view. That's how I have it set up when playing GT on my computer.

And I like the up/down arrows for shifting too.

You guys have 2 different approach :lol:
I personally use the arrows to move the car, but that's not convenient for manual shifting :ill:

From the 2 solutions above i would say the first one feel more standard.
I think i will go for this one.

Again, its not supposed to be a PC game so that should be enough.

I would prefer to use one hand for streering and one for gas and brake, I find it a little bizarre that some prefer to do all that with one hand. Perhaps map to WASD and the arrow keys? I would use a combination of the two.

The setup I usually use in games without mouse control is arrow keys for steering, space for handbrake and a/z (or left ****/control) for shift up/down respectively. It's not like I wouldn't be able to get used to the others, though, WASD is my go-to when the arrow keys don't work out.

Preference is a beautiful thing, isn't it? :lol:

Arrows for steering & gas/brake, A/Z for shifting (though usually I just leave it auto) and Left Shift for handbrake. Has been that way since my NFS Underground days :lol: Is it possible to have several control presets though? That way everyone's happy.

Damn, it looks like there are no standard at all isn't it?

Well, i guess that i will have to do full keyboard support then.

I also plan to do Gamepads support for those who can connect Gamepads on their phone.
Yes, let's do that!

CarX has something to fear. I am a bit knicpicky when it comes to small details (from drawing), and from what I saw there is very minimal body roll. Is that something you're working on by chance? I don't mean to sound like a douche :boggled:

Great game as always, though! How much is it going to cost?

CarX has something to fear. I am a bit knicpicky when it comes to small details (from drawing), and from what I saw there is very minimal body roll. Is that something you're working on by chance? I don't mean to sound like a douche :boggled:

Great game as always, though! How much is it going to cost?

Hi!

The suspension system need quite a lot of work, its in the physics update schedule.
The differential system could be improved as well, with some other details.

The game will have a Free to Play with IAP, but it will be a very light one.
You could complete the game 100% and buy all cars just by playing the game.

There will be a customization (a lot of new rims, new colors etc...) pack available for cheap price.
Hopefully you guys could buy it to support the project ^^

There are no play-time limiter, pay to win strategy or any other annoying stuffs like this.

Will this game have full tuning? Adjustable suspension settings and the ability to change gear ratios?
Hello ^^

Unfortunately i will not support Redline Racing PC version anymore.
The continuation of Redline Racing will now be in the Assoluto Racing's thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assoluto-racing-ios-android-soft-launch.345906/

To answer your question, gear ratios is tunable in AR.
Suspension need a lot of work and might arrive in a future update of the game. :)

Holy Crap I was reading a thread, came to this one and wow! I thought this was some random game, 'til skipped to page 29 saw it was Assoluto
Racing. I stopped playing because last time I played there was no keyboard support and onscreen controls are funky. But you still did really good on your own!

Latest Posts

Back