Nissan Connect NISMO plus and 2015 GTR NISMO coming to GT6 in June?

• Thread starter MCNAGTROC
  • 352 comments
I honestly prefer this:

2014-Nissan-370Z-Nismo-2.jpg

It's WAY much more car than the GT-R. And before someone jumps at me, let me clarify that horsepower isn't everything.

Nice addition. Would be nice if PDI could use their resources for the many other areas in GT6 that really need it. Oh well, this is PDI and stuff like this is what they do haha.

Dat love for GT-Rs.

yup

This far into the franchise no one should be shocked or complain as they are inseparable. I mean for god sake its a game that shares part of the same name as the Japanese icon car from a Japanese company where main principle of said company owns and professionally races them and developed the display display screen for the car. not to mention has a personal relationship with the car's parent company and its engineers. which lead to a grassroots movement to bring gamers into motor sports

its just a fact of life that GT and GTR will always go hand in hand. I would go as far to say GT is one of if not the leading reason the car is now sold outside of Japan

Last edited:
This far into the franchise no one should be shocked or complain as they are inseparable. I mean for god sake its a game that shares part of the same name as the Japanese icon car from a Japanese company where main principle of said company owns and professionally races them and developed the display display screen for the car abd has a personal relationship with the car's parent company and its engineers.

its just a fact of life that GT and GTR will always go hand in hand. I would go as far to say GT is one of if not the leading reason the car is now sold outside of Japan

...and exactly THIS is the reason why i love GT! And now start shooting at me, I love GTR's!

Well, some car guys prefer something more pure. For me, RWD, NA engine and manual transmission are much more appealing than what any GT-R could offer.

its a great car no doubt for what it is and im really hoping to one day get one as a daily driver and for autocross ( I had the 2007 350z version)

but there is just no comparison on any level of the two in any objective category. the only thing they share is a red stripe. but thats not the point

One is 42K and the other is 164K so it shouldnt even really be pitted against each other to begin with. the Z is a very obtainable solid sports car where there is going to maybe be 50 NISMO GTRs this year at most so its basically a unicorn car. But man the GTR performance from handling to really anything is just in a different universe you can throw the purist stuff out the window as its so good at what it does its almost magical

I wonder if it will have at least sport soft or medium tires? it has an upgraded tire over the standard that has a more shallow tread depth and more aggressive pattern. compound is supposed to be softer

I hope the spoiler is adjustable like the N attack version

I wonder if it will have at least sport soft or medium tires? it has an upgraded tire over the standard that has a more shallow tread depth and more aggressive pattern. compound is supposed to be softer

I hope the spoiler is adjustable like the N attack version
Every production type car in GT6 comes stock with SH or CS tyres. Even if the real life tyres are a softer compound, the machine will most likely use SH but still have more grip than a normal GT-R.

I honestly prefer this:

2014-Nissan-370Z-Nismo-2.jpg

It's WAY much more car than the GT-R. And before someone jumps at me, let me clarify that horsepower isn't everything.
I like them both and wouldn't like either one any less if only one arrives before the other or if only one makes it in. The Nismo Z would be a sweet addition, but the Z makes no difference in how I feel about the Nismo GTR.

I'm still waiting for the R34 Z-Tune.

BTW, how many premium, non-Nissan, non-race cars are in GT6 from the last 5 years that many people would like to drive?

I'm still waiting for the R34 Z-Tune.

BTW, how many premium, non-Nissan, non-race cars are in GT6 from the last 5 years that many people would like to drive?
Certainly more than there actually are premium modern Nissans if you divide them up by all three regions. Although whether or not people like them is a purely subjective notion.

I'm not complaining! I wanted to drive this car because the acceleration is totally nuts

yes its identical pretty much in sound. I drove my Black Edition up to an event where I got to ride in it and my Black Edition sounded better since it had a midpipe. the NISMO sounds almost exactly stock even the one with the $13K SpecV exhaust option. the standard NISMO without this option uses identical exhaust work as the standard GTR. only sound difference I noticed was at over 5K rpm the Turbo whine was a bit louder and more high pitch but most wouldnt notice that difference either without really being around GTRs a lot or driving them back to back

So I have no doubt they will use the same exhaust clip for it

Last edited:
my guess is this car will drive in game somewhere between the Black Edition and the "tuned" GTR academy version we saw a while ago. its only about 30lbs lighter than the regular car. The Japanese one weighs in at 3790 and the US car weighs 3816. the difference is the US car doesnt get the carbon recaros but this version in game im sure will be the JDM. if it has the exhaust it should be around 3770

I have no issue with getting the Nissan GT-R NISMO with the next update just as long as it is not the only car. It is a fantastic machine so I'm fine with or. We should get the Alfa Romeo and Subaru VGTs too but I would love to see another real world car with the Nissan.

Some great surprise like the LaFerrari which we won't expect just as we didn't anticipate the Toyota TS030-HYBRID would do nicely.

I understand people are saying another Nissan or GTR, but this car should be included. (remove the 200 R33 versions though, keep 1 or 2) It's really an amazing car, saw this fly up the Goodwood Hill like a rocket with traction. Its very impressive. Also they will add it because of their contracts/connections with Nismo and GT Academy.

yes its identical pretty much in sound. I drove my Black Edition up to an event where I got to ride in it and my Black Edition sounded better since it had a midpipe. the NISMO sounds almost exactly stock even the one with the $13K SpecV exhaust option. the standard NISMO without this option uses identical exhaust work as the standard GTR. only sound difference I noticed was at over 5K rpm the Turbo whine was a bit louder and more high pitch but most wouldnt notice that difference either without really being around GTRs a lot or driving them back to back

So I have no doubt they will use the same exhaust clip for it
It would be nice if they had a new and improved gtr sample for it

Back