Number Plates Thread

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 44 comments
Russian Federation
Moscow
Rage_Racer_VOLK
RageRacer48
1.10 update - racing numbers on road cars now!
Post yours here.
XEdp4ojH5Hg.jpg

cLoMbdJGkv4.jpg

1K8vS31q3H0.jpg

gDYAS-KiNmE.jpg

8wSpkCpyJA8.jpg

Asgum2T_rvg.jpg

The first two cars i really bought after racing with the Honda fit.
1st the Audi tt Coupe '09, then grinding for money
2nd the Aventador.
after a while i bought another audi and aventador and added exteroir tuning and changed paint and wheels.
These were my favorite cars in GT5, so i got them also in GT6.
I wanted the number 666 on the cars, but that is not going to happen. :banghead:
And i was not born in '66, i was born in '68.

Ronda.jpg

I love the bright yellow wheels, i use them often on some cars.

Okay, i have to ask, i just searched and searched ingame, That Pagani.....Huayra...
On the picture i see Carbon. A Carbon Huayra??
Where did you get that?

I'm gonna search the internet for this, but hope you can tell me if it is easy, i hope not it was a paint chip from a season event.

bye

never mind, found it..:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
and just see that Accro2008 confirmed it.

Last edited:
Okay, i have to ask, i just searched and searched ingame, That Pagani.....Huayra...
On the picture i see Carbon. A Carbon Huayra??
Where did you get that?

I'm gonna search the internet for this, but hope you can tell me if it is easy, i hope not it was a paint chip from a season event.

bye

This paint is available in the dealership, The last paint of the huayra if I remember correctly ;).

This paint is available in the dealership, The last paint of the huayra if I remember correctly ;).
yeah, i was hoping i was a paint-chip that added to the paintshop....:ill::(:grumpy:
Searched for 40 minutes, bought some cars, even the nissan 2020, that had also a carbon paint.
And before you posted i just bought a huayra with the last paint ( no names, why?? nameless colors)
And yep, it's just a texture, no paint...:yuck:

thanx anyway

I'm disappointed the classic Mini can't be fitted with numbers, I was really looking forward to this.
It's understandable since all of the Standards seem to be excluded. We just need a premium Mini, now, which I suspect would be eligible for GT7.

Great stuff guys, if anyone is doing replicas do tell, would love to know we can replicate real cars with the feature.
The Alpine that I posted above is a replica of the car that won the Monte Carlo Rally in 1971. It's very easy to make Alpine replicas because almost all of them were painted one color (the 1974 Renault livery is the only one I think wasn't but you can still do a fairly good replica), and most of them were Alpine blue with the big number box and then a few decals we can't currently added, but yeah, it's a great one to replicate. The GT40 is also a great one to replicate, the only sticking point is that PD doesn't let us choose the color of the sill strips on the car so you have to find a paint that makes em white when you respray them which can be difficult, especially the reds.

Tried to replicate the Dodge Viper GTS-R's new/old livery only to find out that Red doesn't come with white stripes on the Viper, so I hunted down the only shade of red that did, which happened to be Chrome. The end result was satisfactory.

gTa3xS3.jpg

lXfYEN0.jpg

Parked the only other Chrome car I could think of that I had behind.

Tried to replicate the Dodge Viper GTS-R's new/old livery only to find out that Red doesn't come with white stripes on the Viper, so I hunted down the only shade of red that did, which happened to be Chrome. The end result was satisfactory.
@Snaeper if you want a red with white stripes, try Diamond Red from the Mitsubishi VGT. :)
Or Madeira Maroon of Chevy El Camino (like on my Shelby in the OP). But it's a bit darker.

Two other reds you can try are Red Hot from Holden (aka Torrid Red from Pontiac) and Redline 3-coat from Ford.

Gs00-NewvsOld1.jpg
Gs3-OldsvsTrans1.jpg
RBRST2-XBow3-NP1.jpg

Back