Official GTPlanet Member of the Fortnight [Member of the Week]

Hahaha, I voted for that chimp-brother in mind and had a good time reading the interview.

Well deserved entry to the hall of fame! đź‘Ť

EDIT:
Pah, just read it again, 🤬, I didn`t get a mention?

Last edited:
Sigur RĂłs and M83? You're plucking albums from my most-often-played list. đź‘Ť I prefer Before the Dawn Heals Us over Saturdays = Youth, myself.

Yep, depends what mood I'm in plus I had to choose one - it's a bit like choosing your favourite child.

Thanks for the nice comments, go *@#% yourself if you're one of the others. ;)

I've sent a new pic to T-12 for including in the post. Signed copies will be available in the foyer and I am looking for an agent.

Why I oughta...

9.jpg

:greatinterviewtherebud:

:Ican'tbelieveIgottheblameforthese:

:Iwasdrunkatthetime:

Semi-naked Japanese twins, eh? That's one way to get the most 'excitement' from a game order!

Really good interview, funniest one so far I'd say, good job AT, and T12, as usual.

TB

Urgh. If you're gonna go wiping up after him and mollycoddling, he's never going to learn a damn thing from his mistakes as he grows up.

It's true, I can barely dress myself. I'm just so spoilt.

Wait! WTF is that avatar, Danny?! :eek:

Edit: Ah, it's back to 'normal'.

Now Danny`s avatar is getting closer and closer to my taste of ladies, ähm, women, wait, somewhat humans.

Nice job, AT. đź‘Ť

I'm surprised you didn't submit a few Photoshoped pictures of whatever with the interview to show off your creepy unique humor. Or maybe those shots of you can be Photoshoped with all your inspirational people in it. ;)

Awesome interview Steve and Im honoured I made a mention in your inspiring people list :cheers:

đź‘Ť

No problem. I was of course talking about your sponge-like ability to consume rum faster than a pirate on a stag night!

;)

Back