Official GTPlanet Member of the Fortnight [Member of the Week]

Well done, Small_Fryz. :)👍

I don't think there's ever been a time where I've not seen rum mentioned alongside your name. What a guy. :lol:

Congrats Dion, the man who is single-handedly keeping the rum business afloat. 👍 :cheers:

Congrats Fryz, another deserving member, and another fantastic interview! It's got me thinking: what would a board challenge even look like, site-wise, these days?

Awesome stuff :cheers:

Yay! I knew Dion would get in within the first month! Congratulations, here's to the next 10+ Years! :cheers: (Mine will have to be non-alcoholic)

Cheers guys!!!!

vP8GS4w.jpeg

Well done Dion!👍

is it your 3D glasses in the last pic? :D

That's one hell of a BDSM paddle behind you in that pic.....

What are you doing in here, anyway?

:irked:👍

xx

Thanks for all the nice WRS plugs Dion! :dopey:

We've been running more weekend races... come check them out... still not sure how they fit into your time zone though (@22:00 GMT).

EDIT: I think that's 8:00 AM on Sunday in Queensland right? Probably doesn't mix very well with rum on Saturday night. :lol:

What's wrong with the DFP?
Congratulations to Fryz, it was an interesting Q&A read! 👍

The "fluid mechanics" of the wheel just makes it feel too... rough around the edges compared to a G25/27 or the DFGT.

Thanks again guys :cheers:

Congrats Fryz, another deserving member, and another fantastic interview! It's got me thinking: what would a board challenge even look like, site-wise, these days?

Awesome stuff :cheers:
It would be quite interesting to see these days, would be really nice to get something online setup I guess. Teams of 4 or 5 and have a forum vs forum race off :D

Thanks for all the nice WRS plugs Dion! :dopey:

We've been running more weekend races... come check them out... still not sure how they fit into your time zone though (@22:00 GMT).

EDIT: I think that's 8:00 AM on Sunday in Queensland right? Probably doesn't mix very well with rum on Saturday night. :lol:
Oh thats nice to know, 8am Sunday could work out every now and again :D, I'll just have to shift my rum parties to a Friday night on those weekends :lol:

Back