ORDL.CO.UK Pro Series GT500 Enduro Finished

• Thread starter easy9
  • 152 comments
Just looked at race 2 replay and i had enough fuel to probably just make it , would of been close .

Need to do more fuel testing for future races .

Just looked at race 2 replay and i had enough fuel to probably just make it , would of been close .

Need to do more fuel testing for future races .

I had a look at some of the reply too, there were lots of racing going on both R1 and R2 right down to the line. R2 turn out to be battle of fuel, I think 5 cars ran out of fuel on the last half of the lap and Gus ran out as he passed the line lol. It was great fun for me :)

There were a few contacts and we are still checking at the moment, results should be out by tomorrow.

Pro Series Round 2 Incident Report

Another night of great racing but unfortunately we had a few incidents this time around. I hope you all understand that this needs to be done to keep the championship fair and also must be done consistently so everyone knows where they stand regarding incidents.

The charges are as follows:

Race 2 / Lap 2. Incident between Areticow and Bob at the final chicane.

Areticow charged with breach of rule 7.1 If you are responsible for an incident that could be avoided, there will be 3 sec added to your finishing time the first time on one night of racing, and 6 sec for the second time, 9 sec for the third time etc…..

Race 2. Laryolomau using 3 sets of soft tyres when only 2 permitted.

Laryolomau charged with breach of rule 7.12 If you put on the wrong tyre at a pit stop (e.g. when you are allowed 3 sets of RS, but you put on a 4th set), you may go back to the pit on the next lap and change to the correct tyre or there will be a 45sec time penalty.

You have 24 hours to appeal the charges, please do so by PM please.

A few other incidents that were investigated but are not being taken any further are:

Race 1 / Lap 7 incident involving Areticow and Bob was deemed to be due to lag issues.

Race 1 / Lap 8 incident involving Laryolomau and Driver101 was deemed to be a racing incident due to a high risk maneuver on a high speed corner.

Race 1 / Lap 10 incident involving Cam from NJ and Areticow. No case to answer, Cam was using his 1 available line change on the straight.

Race 2 / Lap 21 incident involving Laryolomau and Cam from NJ. No case to answer, as the leading car Cam was following the racing line.

Please remember not to take this personally. We try and view all incidents with a matter-of-fact view with the hope of preventing incidents in future races. :)

Can I take RM number 15 please.

I will get this done for you Twisted.

Welcome to all the new faces here at the ORDL, we hope you will stop by our website and visit our main thread in Clubs/Leagues section. We have lots to offer you all including great special events coming up and exciting championships coming soon on GT6. Dont forget that the more events you enter, the more points you will gain towards being crowned ORDL driver of the year.

Evo

hi guys ,
first , ty for the race , it was really funny :)
then , ordl , i dont know what is missing in my registration , ijust glance an eye to your post , and don't understand what i'm supposed to do now , but i go ordl.com , to see if i have more informations
A good day to all ,
GusPat.

Round 3 - BHP handicap for the championship leaders (apply to Q, race 1 and race 2):

30bhp for Skeng
20bhp for m1
10bhp for Doc

Full results of round 2 should be on the website tomorrow.

Round 4 will be Motegi 12 laps and 25 laps, I will update OP soon.

Results and standings from last Sunday's round are now up on the Pro Series page of the website along with pics from m1 and docs incident report.

Hi guys,

I would just like to publicly apologize to Bob for the bump in race 1 turn 1. After viewing the replay I noticed that I am at fault. Bob suddenly moved infront of me as the braking zone started, I misjudged it and went in late forcing him wide.

It all happened quickly and I wasn't sure if it was me at fault, but after the replay, I would say I am the guilty one.

Sorry Bob.

D101: Not a big issue. That is a very tight first corner. There are some places that two cars can not fit side by side and something usually gives...Bob

Pro Series Round 3 Incident Report

Race 1 / Lap 1. Incident between Driver101 and Bob at the first chicane.

7.1 If you are responsible for an incident that could be avoided, there will be 3 sec added to your finishing time

7.2 If you are responsible for an incident, you must stop at a safe place immediately allow the innocent driver to pass freely to re-establish ahead of your position, failing to stop will net you another 5 sec added to your finishing time

In addition, time loses of the innocent driver as a result of the incident will be added to your finishing time (max 30 sec).

As a result: 3 + 5 + 7 = 15sec has been added to driver101's finishing time.

Full results and handicaps should be out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Round 3 full results is now on ORDL website.

Handicap for round 4:

m1 -30bhp
Skeng -20bhp
Yo -10bhp

Thanks for the close racing last night guys, was brilliant. Well done skeng, your tire saving skills are crazy good

Thanks for the close racing last night guys, was brilliant. Well done skeng, your tire saving skills are crazy good

Thank you! It was great fun, very close racing and long battles all the way. In the case of Yo Vs Skeng, it was down to the last corner (after 45min), well done both, very fast and clean.
I have to disagree on Skeng's tire saving skills, it's not crazy, it's impossible 👍, we must give him sport soft on the next round lol

If i get to use the gtr in the next half ill show you even better tire saving skills

Round 4 Incident Report

Just the 1 incident this week.

Areticow on Bob, Race 2 Lap 12

7.1 If you are responsible for an incident that could be avoided, there will be 3 sec added to your finishing time

In addition, time loses of the innocent driver as a result of the incident will be added to your finishing time (max 30 sec).

Areticow, you have 24 hours to appeal against the charge via PM

Handicap for round 5:

m1 -30bhp
Skeng -20bhp
Yo -10bhp

Full race results should be on the website tomorrow.

I may have to drop this series. Sundays are kinda tough for me now but hopefully I can get back with you guys in the future

Hi, would like to join tonight. I will get the xanavi nismo gt-r '03

Welcome Ricky, remember to read all the rules on the OP, and also sign up at the website:

wuk/registration.htmlww.ordl.co.

Look forward to race you again:tup:

There will be a compulsory car change after the 5th round (SS5) tonight, every driver mush change to a car with different manufacturer to the car they started the championship with (e.g. if you started with a Nissan, you must now change to a Honda, Toyota or Lexus). Driver with fewer championship points will have priority.

All changes must be submitted within 24hr from the end of the 5th race night (SS5). You can PM or email m1racing.

Easy Man: Sorry that I did not get to race in the dark yesterday but family does take priority. For the second part of the season I will drive the Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) if available...Bob

Points after 5 rounds, with 1 worst scores of each driver dropped:

1st Skeng 128
2nd M1Racing 124
3rd laryo 107
4th driver101 101
5th Doc 91
6th Guspat 81
7th areticow 51
8th Bob 35
9th Jokair 34
10th W7 31
11th Mos 21
12th U4IK 17
13th Fake Cam 17
14th Ricky 11
15th Twisted 9
16th Agusi 0
17th Lawasema 0

DROP SCORE SYSTEM - each driver's 2 worst scores of the season will be dropped, meaning 18 scores out of 20 will count for the Drivers' Championship. This allows drivers to miss 1 race night without too much disadvantage.

Car list for 2nd half of the Championship

Skeng Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
M1Racing P Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
laryo S/P Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '97
driver101 P Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra (JGTC) ’05
Doc S Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) '01
Guspat P Nissan Yellowhat GTR ’08
areticow P Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Bob S/P Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '97
Jokair TBA
W7 TBA
Mos TBA