Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
And talking about colors... here's another one :crazy:

Ford GT Geiger HP790

This is a real handful, so not for people with heavy right foot, or dodgy thick fingers :lol:
If you fall in that category... turn AMS ON 👍

Enjoy it :)

16lwj94.jpg
Oucch... that hurt,
Looking at it, but can't get on it. Old lady got the TV :grumpy:
Good looking car Sid :)

And I had all the specs ready, but deleted them as I did the other Lambo. Will find them again, or wait a minute... I'll make you one later, that will gimme something to do tonight :lol:
Will let you know once is done man 👍

BTW, i´ll make an IMSA and send it to you... 👍
:)

EDIT: Sorry mate, just seen the last bit about you're making it :dopey:
I'll let you do the hard work :lol:
Will find some specs for you, no worries 👍

Oucch... that hurt,
Looking at it, but can't get on it. Old lady got the TV :grumpy:
Good looking car Sid :)

Cheers man, unfortunatelly... it doesn't handle as good as it looks :lol:
Still good enough to be the GT's around the Ring on the GT World Championship by 3 seconds though :drool::)

My sls amg brabus is on share. Ill post the pics later this evening cos i gotta go now.
It has 1 bhp more than the real one but the rest of the specs are same.

Cool mate, great you found the thread 👍
Hope you can find some nice cars and share others like this Brabus!

Hi Outeke,

Wonderful thread mate!
And I must admit, you have joined an amazing group of tuners, each car dropped here is gorgeous and joy to drive.

Congratulations to the Outeke Replica Team.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep up the good work guys!
I'm already a fan!
👍

Thanks also to the guys who have accepted my FR, so I can test there beauties from time to time.

I'm not a tunner, but a testdriver ....
:)

It isn't "Outeke Replica Team", if we use the capitals from the OP subject.. it would be "Our Replica Team"...as I'm the worst in creating them (compared to the Team here...

I think we need a new testdriver.....look at what Monatsende did :( :(

Got a certain ring to it :-)

yeah, we should ring it all arround haha 👍

LOL :lol:
BTW how's the baby doing today mate, hope all well in Outeke's camp 👍

He is doing much better after 2 days antibiotics....thanks for asking.

@ALL

I have free slots for paint and car/ticket today...Any of the replica builders would like to get something?
As appreciation to your work and help!

Please let me know.... 👍

Cool mate, great you found the thread 👍
Hope you can find some nice cars and share others like this Brabus!

It isn't "Outeke Replica Team", if we use the capitals from the OP subject.. it would be "Our Replica Team"...as I'm the worst in creating them (compared to the Team here...

I think we need a new testdriver.....look at what Monatsende did :( :(

yeah, we should ring it all arround haha 👍

He is doing much better after 2 days antibiotics....thanks for asking.

@ALL

I have free slots for paint and car/ticket today...Any of the replica builders would like to get something?
As appreciation to your work and help!

Please let me know.... 👍

Glad he's doing better 👍
And I'm cool, don't need anything thanks for the offer mate. Use it to help others 👍

EDIT: Great work by Monat's driving style, that's the way to push the car to its limits... and more :lol:

Thanks for the offer but i'm OK, also forgot to say thanks for the Sunlight yellow from earlier on :)👍

Glad he's doing better 👍
And I'm cool, don't need anything thanks for the offer mate. Use it to help others 👍

EDIT: Great work by Monat's driving style, that's the way to push the car to its limits... and more :lol:

Yeah, not sure if we can let him do the rest.... hahahaha
But indeed, it is actually good he pushes it to the limit!

Thanks for the offer but i'm OK, also forgot to say thanks for the Sunlight yellow from earlier on :)👍

Yeah it was a bit of a downer that I forgot the exact title...so I send a full mix and Rob completed it I think 👍

-- Off to the pub...anybody currently in Amsterdam...beers on me! :-)

Last edited:

Yeah, I took the Lambo far beyound its (or any cars) limits bouncing from the left to the right crash barriers on and on and on and on. :lol:

The most surprising thing: I recognized that the Lambo has definitely no engine under his matte painted hood. You can clearly see my suit through the gap. Have a look at the picture. Very weakly structured car... :lol:

Yeah, I took the Lambo far beyound its (or any cars) limits bouncing from the left to the right crash barriers on and on and on and on. :lol:

The most surprising thing: I recognized that the Lambo has definitely no engine under his matte painted hood. You can clearly see my suit through the gap. Have a look at the picture. Very weakly structured car... :lol:

LMAO :lol:
I can see that now you mentioned... nice pants BTW 👍

Hey Outeke,

I have an idea. What if we would organise a race event for all the replicas that are posted in this thread. We can make a few classes per example
one for cars less than 500 pp
one for cars less than 600 pp
one for cars above 600 pp

Its just an idea but it could be fun.

LMAO :lol:
I can see that now you mentioned... nice pants BTW 👍

I've noticed it too, but I didn't wanted to put everybodies focus on Monatsende's pants :lol: :lol:

Hey Outeke,

I have an idea. What if we would organise a race event for all the replicas that are posted in this thread. We can make a few classes per example
one for cars less than 500 pp
one for cars less than 600 pp
one for cars above 600 pp

Its just an idea but it could be fun.

I've been thinking about it too, I used to organize little games on here with YAAMR :D
But I haven't had time to work it out etc..

Have more idea's for games...but there has been lack of interest...

EDIT: This I used to watch as a kid..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ipFApsFec

Last edited:
I'm really hit badly with this replica bug. I found a great replica of the 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR by ich122 and just had to try it out. He had a problem with the final drive ratio, which was way below what you can set at GT5, but I think, not sure, but I think he based that number (2.222) on a wrong source. I found this which suggests 3.150, not only is it possible to set, but it also makes the car run smoother. So I made that adjustment. The car is amazing, on Sports Mediums you can really feel the awsome power of this car, and imagine how it must have felt to try to get all that power to the ground, in 1955! A real treat. I have shared the car at ID_lowmilage3, if anyone wants to try it out.

DeepForestRaceway-2.jpg

Last edited:
Outeke
I've noticed it too, but I didn't wanted to put everybodies focus on Monatsende's pants :lol: :lol:

I've been thinking about it too, I used to organize little games on here with YAAMR :D
But I haven't had time to work it out etc..

Have more idea's for games...but there has been lack of interest...

EDIT: This I used to watch as a kid..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ipFApsFec

I remember thatxD, we could do the same at La Sartha, the player who gets the farst in a car wins.

sid_chiclana Project - IMSA GTV Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 (shared on my 2nd account)

Real Car:
500x_IMSA_GTV_Lamborghini_Gallardo_LP_560-4.jpg

GT5:
GionQuioto.jpg
TsukubaCircuit.jpg

Real specs. 👍
Damn rims, can´t do 2 colors... :grumpy:
And no, the rims aren´t Gold Chrome... :D
And of course, please leave feedback and critics... 👍

Chat soon. :)

@sid_chiclana - Tomorrow is in your semi... (FR being sent)

Last edited:
sid_chiclana Project - IMSA GTV Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 (shared on my 2nd account)

Real Car:
500x_IMSA_GTV_Lamborghini_Gallardo_LP_560-4.jpg

GT5:
GionQuioto.jpg
TsukubaCircuit.jpg

Real specs. 👍
Damn rims, can´t do 2 colors... :grumpy:
And no, the rims aren´t Gold Chrome... :D

Chat soon. :)

@sid_chiclana - Tomorrow is in your semi... (FR being sent)

Loos awesome, can't wait mate 👍
Thanks again!

Working on .. 2001 Gemballa 911 GTR 600

http://www.supercars.net/cars/1627.html
2001_Gemballa_911GTR6001.jpg

Only building it on a silver CTR2..might color it this greenish, not sure yet...

Not a great fan of Porsches/RUF's, but I'll have a go as well... this is getting busier :lol:

Not a great fan of Porsches/RUF's, but I'll have a go as well... this is getting busier :lol:

I'm a fan of RUF, but it is a art to drive them.

Gonna build it on a RGT now....which looks much more like it...

Last edited:

Only suffering with torque...which is too high in GT5 compared to the original....

EDIT: Replica builders help wanted. If no tires are specified, which tires should I use?
I know RUF is a pain to handle..so RS would be the best...but maybe not realistig?

I'm not a replica builder but i suggest RS is best for a RUF.

and here is the image of the sls brabus. I not really happy whit the results for the outside but the spec and suspension are correct so thats atleast something.
5V82eKloOxegdpGGtw_0.jpg

I'm really hit badly with this replica bug. I found a great replica of the 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR by ich22 and just had to try it out. He had a problem with the final drive ratio, which was way below what you can set at GT5, but I think, not sure, but I think he based that number (2.222) on a wrong source. I found this which suggests 3.150...

Öhm, nope.^^ Your link is showing the specs of an 91' BMW 850i Automatik.
This was one of my sources for that tune. But I'm glad, you like the tune. :)

sid_chiclana
Nothing, these babies are free :lol:
Send me a FR and I'll send it to you when I have a gap 👍

That's what I thought too 👍
Cheers bud, take it for a spin around the Ring and see for how long you can stay away from those biting barriers :lol:

Over and out :rolleyes:

FR accepted

Gonna build it on a RGT now....which looks much more like it...

You're the boss :lol:

I'm not a replica builder but i suggest RS is best for a RUF.

and here is the image of the sls brabus. I not really happy whit the results for the outside but the spec and suspension are correct so thats atleast something.
5V82eKloOxegdpGGtw_0.jpg

Looks nice man, altho isn't the real thing silver? :nervous:

2011-brabus-sls-12_460x0w.jpg

FR accepted

Replied to Pm already 👍

Hmm... I have a 2 options...

1) look-a-like front, wrong back, not perfect specs
2) wrong front, look-a-like back, close to perfect specs

And still an open question.... are these below Racing or Sport tires?

Front tires: 245/35ZR18
Rear tires: 295/30ZR18

Hmm... I have 1 option...

1) wrong front, look-a-like back, close to perfect specs

And still an open question.... are these below Racing or Sport tires?

Front tires: 245/35ZR18
Rear tires: 295/30ZR18

Pirelli PZero Ultra High Performance Sport Tyres 👍

PS: Also corrected your post above :lol:

I thought it was white, my bad :sly:
There's a dark grey silver that looks matte in GT5, I think it's a Nissan paint chip... :nervous:

Ok ill check. gotta an idea for a replicated ferrari calfornia hamann and a hamann slr. Hope it turns out well, but first, make sure my sls looks good!

Back