Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Pirelli PZero Ultra High Performance Sport Tyres 👍

PS: Also corrected your post above :lol:

+1...OK then I will share the RUF tomorrow with SS tires.
Use commen sense to drive it then..hahaha

She does 0-60 in a approx 3.6s (have to see if I can produce the same)

Ok ill check. gotta an idea for a replicated ferrari calfornia hamann and a hamann slr. Hope it turns out well, but first, make sure my sls looks good!

Great stuff, can't wait to see those 👍
I'm thinking about doing a "not so powerfull" car next, any suggestions??? :)

+1...OK then I will share the RUF tomorrow with SS tires.
Use commen sense to drive it then..hahaha

She does 0-60 in a approx 3.6s (have to see if I can produce the same)

Fab 👍
Which one you want on your slot today mate?

I sa a really nice mitsubishi evo X tuned, dont know the name :grumpy: but its pretty nice

Ok, will investigate :)

Fab 👍
Which one you want on your slot today mate?

I put the "Very Orange" on share for the photoshoot... thanks for that beauty!! 👍

Which one do you want in the OP first.....you pick! :)

Time to catch some extra sleep...been a few rough nights..

I sa a really nice mitsubishi evo X tuned, dont know the name :grumpy: but its pretty nice

Could it be it? :nervous:

modp_0908_03_o+hks_cz200s_mitsubishi_lancer_evo_x+front_view.jpg

I put the "Very Orange" on share for the photoshoot... thanks for that beauty!! 👍

Which one do you want in the OP first.....you pick! :)

Time to catch some extra sleep...been a few rough nights..

Ok boss, no worries and sleep tight 👍

Man, you guys are digging out Replicas... Great work here... I rushed through the posts :drool: Amazing cars there. And this thread creates so much creativity. :)👍

Man, you guys are digging out Replicas... Great work here... I rushed through the posts :drool: Amazing cars there. And this thread creates so much creativity. :)👍

All thanks to you guys for creating it and working hard right from the start :bowdown:

Yours or mine? I think mines is pretty the same color if you use a Rosso scuderia or something.

Nope, mine... or the one you want me to do :)

Öhm, nope.^^ Your link is showing the specs of an 91' BMW 850i Automatik.
This was one of my sources for that tune. But I'm glad, you like the tune. :)

Thats really weird, even my bookmarked page has changed to the BMW specs! Try this instead http://www.automobile-catalog.com/make/mercedes-benz/300_slr_w196/300_slr_uhlenhaut_coupe/1955.html

Click on "Continue to detailed specs and photos" That should do it.

Great work you do, I am certanly going to try a lot of your cars.

Thats really weird, even my bookmarked page has changed to the BMW specs! Try this instead http://www.automobile-catalog.com/make/mercedes-benz/300_slr_w196/300_slr_uhlenhaut_coupe/1955.html

Click on "Continue to detailed specs and photos" That should do it.

Great work you do, I am certanly going to try a lot of your cars.

Ah, ok, I see... there where also optional finals (2.9; 2.78). I think they offered a wide range of finals, so the drivers had the opportunity to choose the best for they needs. It was usual at former time, e. g. Alpina also offered lots of different diffs with different finals back in the 70'...

Thanks for the info, I'll add these finals to the tune. 👍

Last edited:
Why did I think of JK83 watching this video? I bet I have seen him in one of these tin boxes... :lol:

In the 80's they did talk about foreigners int he race...so it could be JK....haha

Just want to make it clear, we can post all the replica no matter the car is your own creation or not, right?

Personally I would prefer you wouldn't post at all in this thread.
But AUP doesn't allow me to have that rule applied :(

Hey everyone, been a busy time copying reps, but had a bit of time today so here's 2 more, they're on share so enjoy:tup:

AC Schnitzer ACS1 Sports Coupe

Australian Swift Racing Series car

The AC Schnitzer ACS1 Sports Coupe's colour seems not match with the real one.

Thanks for mentioning the obvious. Do it in a better way and post your results instead of being a smartass. No offense. Just saying.

@ zakyta_4: I appreciate your work! Well done! 👍

Couldn't find an exact one in my collection, will keep looking to find a closer match though then change it:)

@Monatsende: Thanks mate:tup: Love all your photo's in OP, great work:bowdown:

Last edited:
thanks, btw, what car will are going to do next?

Double posting...try your edit button.

And if you only have negative news to mention, why on earth posting at all?

I'll put you on ignore, hope everybody else does too.

@ zakyta_4, I like you swift! It makes driving the replica's more real...

Couldn't find an exact one in my collection, will keep looking to find a closer match though then change it:)

Colours can be very difficult, if not impossible to match, judged solely from pics gathered from the internet, two pics of the same car can be very different! Important thing is that the replica has as correct as possible specs, thats what makes them so fun to drive! Keep up the good work 👍

I think we need a new testdriver.....look at what Monatsende did :( :(

He did what a testdriver needs to do, push the car far over it's limit.
So he did a pretty good job, no need for another testdriver.
👍

Colours can be very difficult, if not impossible to match, judged solely from pics gathered from the internet, two pics of the same car can be very different! Important thing is that the replica has as correct as possible specs, thats what makes them so fun to drive! Keep up the good work 👍

I tried to say that in a few words. Thanks for explaining it proper.
The fun is indeed, "slow" streetcars that really give you a nice feeling taking it for a spin!

He did what a testdriver needs to do, push the car far over it's limit.
So he did a pretty good job, no need for another testdriver.
👍

If you fr Ouwtje, you can testdrive every car :D :D

zakyta_4

First of all, beautyfull replicas! But about those colors, i could be wrong but arcio argos could be a good match for the bmw. Just a idea

Back