Painted DLC Cars for Tickets ****CLOSED****

GTRacer2010
Jonas. Thanks for ticket
Sls AMG sent cheers

No problem! Nice treading whit you! Wanne have another bday ticket? Make your choise under '00 and ill send it for free!

Greets!

GTRacer2010
Yes Jonas that would be nice I'll take a 98 or a 97 I don't mind cheers

Ok no problem! But you will have to wait until 28th of april for the ticket ( have some ongoing deals, sorry )

Greets!

Hey I can trade my 89, 93-98 for your 49, 54, 58, 62, 63, 65, & 74. Let me know. PSN 'prelude_h22a'. We're already friended.

Hey prelude yh that sounds good to me when do you want to start trading?
i think u r on both my accounts so i can start sending now let me knwo cheers

Hey prelude yh that sounds good to me when do you want to start trading?
i think u r on both my accounts so i can start sending now let me knwo cheers

Cool. I can start now also...and 1 after reset today...then 1 per day...i only have 1 system.

89 sent.

Last edited:
Nice one will send 1st ticket shortly in the order you said
i have 2 systems so if i can send 2 tickets in a day i will

you know to send to GM_Anth only?

cheers

Thanks to everyone who has been helping me to complete my Birthday Tickets:tup:

Milldrum thanks for the ticket didnt know I was getting that one cheers bud:tup::)

Again thanks to everyone 👍
just a few more to collect if anyone is interested in trading tickets give me a shout

cheers:)

chackoflavs
Sent the 74 ticket thanks for the smooth trades 👍:)

hey,
i need tickets 61, 66, 73, & 88. I can get you the remaining tickets but i can only send them sporaticly over the next 2 weeks....let me know if your interested.

Nascar sent this morning, '71 will hopefully be mid morning tomorrow. And will most likely be coming from fisho_man, 'twas a slight mix up 'twixt accounts.

Just a quick question, anyone here know if there's a limit in the number of tickets you can hold in your 'car queue' on the main GT5 page?

thank you ill send you your car when im home
as for the limit im not too sure im holding about 90 tickets atm as i have doubles of some

cheers

Back