Painted DLC Cars for Tickets ****CLOSED****

frenzal
Just a quick question, anyone here know if there's a limit in the number of tickets you can hold in your 'car queue' on the main GT5 page?

I have had over 100 but don't know if I hit 150. Currently at 89. That's every ticket plus a few 1000's.

Sorry for the off topic. Carry on. :)

hey,
i need tickets 61, 66, 73, & 88. I can get you the remaining tickets but i can only send them sporaticly over the next 2 weeks....let me know if your interested.

GTRacer2010, Just wanted to know if you were interested in the above stated offer...Let me know.

chackoflavs
hey yes would be interested in the tickets when can you start to send ?
i can send to u as of next reset :)

'71 sent...pleasure doing business with you. I thnk we talked previously about MC's and such, if you need any cards let me know as I am about to dump and burn all the ones I have. I'm also likely to have birthday '82 in about a week or so if you want to tentatively lock in the 17th for that if you want.

chackoflavs
hey yes would be interested in the tickets when can you start to send ?
i can send to u as of next reset :)

Cool. I can start sending tomorrow, but it won't be consecutive days...its gonna be sporatic. Hope thats ok.

Yes thats fine with me, Ill reserve a slot for you daily and if not received on that day ill use at last minute :)
ill send in order 61,66,73,88 when I receive a ticket ill send over to u 👍

Thanks for the '83'
soon as i login ill send over the '88' ticket

cheers bud:tup::)

the only things im missing (apart from 68 cars to complete) is level 5,17 & 21 tickets

:)

Thanks for the '83'
soon as i login ill send over the '88' ticket

cheers bud:tup::)

the only things im missing (apart from 68 cars to complete) is level 5,17 & 21 tickets

:)

Cool...I do have all level tickets...so I can send your way...I was wondering if you had the GTR Academy car (not the special) and also maziora sefyert paint chip...let me know. Thanks for all the excellent trades again.

Ill check as soon as i logon if i have the GT-R academy car and also the paint if i have ill send them straight over
thanks also for the excellent trades:)

GT-R Academy care sent
also x5 mazoria seyfret paints sent to you
if you need more give me a shout and ill send from other account to you :)

Back